Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • June 6, 2019 2:31 PM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Greubel Forsey Double Tourbillon 30° watch

Greubel Forsey Signature 1 Limited Edition Steel Blue for US and Red Gold Watches

This article is a limited edition of the High Perfus signature 1 meter watch,greubel forsey replica, and our first two versions were opened earlier in 2016. As you may recall, Signature 1 is the cheapest watch currently produced by Greubel Forsey.

Greubel Forsey will produce 66 Signature 1 watches, 33 of which are made of steel. My understanding is that these 66 watches will represent 6 smaller limited edition suits, each with 11 watches. The blue watch is one of the steel models, it is the exclusive product of the United States - once again become part of the 11 limited edition. I also want to share the image of the 18k red gold model.

Perhaps it is worth mentioning that travel is an important part of our ability to cover these stories. I saw blue and steel models in Los Angeles, and we shot the 18k red gold model for Dubai Observation Week in Dubai. The previous article was a 18k platinum model watched in Geneva. Sometimes a lot of travel and effort is required to track these rare items.

Considering the debut of Greubel Forsey Signature 1, this is an 18k white gold model, and we have now completed three available Greubel Forsey Signature 1 watches, which account for half of the total production. I'm not sure if I've seen the Platinum version yet, it does exist (and there is a black dial for the time being). I personally like to see a Signature 1 watch in the scratch-resistant titanium case, which is very interesting for me, because it will do well according to Greubel Forsey's standards.breitling superocean heritage

I would say that the Greubel Forsey Signature 1 is the easiest watch to wear on my wrist. In the past, when you thought of an exclusive brand watch, you would think of a round case with a bump (which sounds strange). The case of the Greubel Forsey Signature 1 is perfectly round and traditionally presented, but it is also very refined (for those prices, of course you want it). Greubel Forsey Signature 1 is made of steel and has the most unique personality. I'm not sure, but this may be the first steel watch made by Greubel Forsey. At least, this is the first one I remember. In terms of gold, the watch feels more "easy to understand", but in terms of steel, I think it is more individual - especially considering the theme of the watch.

The Signature 1 has a width of 41.4 mm and a thickness of only 11.7 mm. It may also be the smallest watch made by Greubel Forsey. The price is usually over $500,000, and it has such a mechanically simple watch that I didn't guess from the brand a few years ago.

In other words, market and customer pressure on brands such as Greubel Forsey forced them to produce such limited-edition watches. Don't expect these prices or materials to represent the brand, but as a nod to the collectors who need it, you can get people sorted out and aesthetics from companies like Greubel Forsey, in a more package that makes it easy for you to always be on your wrists. Stroll around.jacob and co astronomia

Obviously, this type of timepiece is qualified to be an invisible wealth. Although it is obvious that you are wearing a well-made mechanical watch, in addition to the most well-known watch lovers, everyone can separate it from the crowd. In addition, if you want to get a similar aesthetic experience on your wrist (a fraction of the price), you might be interested in Maurice Lacroix Gravity (which is actually hands-on), which is actually a few years earlier than Greubel Forsey Signature.

You won't get a lower-priced watch that is completely meticulously organized and decorated by Greubel Forsey. Although this is the simplest mechanical movement produced by the brand, each of its components gives a lot of practical attention. A careful examination of the dial and movement reveals a strong level of decoration, including a range of polishing styles and techniques. From frosting to streaking, and between the two.

Inside the Signature 1 is the GFS1 movement carefully crafted by Greubel Forsey. Manual winding, the movement is produced by 190 parts at a speed of 2.5 Hz (18,000 bph) through a large 12.6 mm wide balance under a beautifully designed balance wheel bridge. The movement has a power reserve of 54 hours. The dial layout is attractive and allows for a lot of visual inspection.replica swiss watches

Hours and minutes are clearly displayed on their own eccentric dial, while a rather small but clear second hand dial is closer to the exposed view of the balance. Below the balance wheel is the name of Didier JG Cretin, which works with the watch when it comes to creating watches. It is quite rare for a collaboration like this to place a reminder on the dial in this way, but I think the collector will find it interesting.

The overall dial presentation is the biggest asset of the overall design, clear and easy to read, beautiful and mechanically interesting. Moreover, living here is very comfortable every day. If anything, the Signature 1 watch is Greubel Forsey's answer, “What can I wear Greubel Forsey every day?” Still, as a fan of the brand's great interest in fine watchmaking, it's hard not to miss other features, such as fabulous The tourbillon or other complex features such as a power reserve indicator. These can be easily obtained in other models, only a few hundred thousand dollars!

The Greubel Forsey Signature 1 watch is gorgeous, ergonomic and comfortable to wear, and is easily swallowed up by brand fans to find new things. I hope to see more changes and new moves that represent easier access, but obviously very high-end watches to enjoy the beauty we find in the design and decoration of these watches.richard mille mclaren

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel