Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 16, 2019 2:14 PM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

under a year in the role. C

Aston Villa have announced that chief executive Tom Fox has decided to step down with immediate effect. Custom Tennessee Titans Jerseys . The American is blamed by many fans for Villas poor performance in the transfer market.He is the second high-profile departure from the club this week. Sporting director Hendrik Almstadt left on Tuesday after under a year in the role. Chairman Steve Hollis told the clubs website: The Board would like to place on record its appreciation to Tom for his many contributions and commitment over the last 18 months. Remi Gardes men are still bottom of the Premier League While the results this season have been disappointing he and his team have worked hard to put in place many changes necessary to put the club on a more sustainable path for the future. He leaves with our best wishes for the future.Fox joined the club in August 2014 after spending five years as Arsenals chief commercial officer. Fox said: Joining Aston Villa was a huge privilege for me and while Im bitterly disappointed by results this season, watching the club compete at Wembley in the FA Cup final last year is a memory Ill cherish.Im appreciative to the Board and the owner for the opportunity to help put Villa back on a solid footing and able to compete in the most competitive sports league in the world. Aston Villa is a proud and storied club which deserves to be among the elite in Europe and I have every confidence that it will once again find its way back.Regarding my resignation, the owner made it very clear last summer that he and I would seek to recruit a Board that would put the club in a stronger position in the event that a sale didnt happen.As the Board has taken shape, however, it has become clear that my role also has changed. While I am supportive of where the Board is trying to take the club, it is my feeling that given the changes they are making, it makes sense for me to seek another challenge. Also See: Garde: Lyon talk disrespectful Grealish eligible for England Garde ready for the impossible Sporting director leaves Villa Dion Lewis Titans Jersey . The Raptors have to get through the pesky New York Knicks Wednesday at Madison Square Garden and can lock up the third spot in the Eastern Conference with a win or a Chicago loss in Charlotte. Bennie Logan Titans Jersey . The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal.NEW YORK -- Forwards Johan Franzen of the Detroit Red Wings and Adam Henrique of the New Jersey Devils along with Minnesota Wild goalie Darcy Kuemper were named the NHLs three stars of the week Monday. Franzen had three goals and two assists in leading Detroit to a pair of road wins following the Olympic break. The 34-year-old native of Vetlanda, Sweden, has 12 goals and 28 points in 33 games this sseason. Will Compton Jersey. Henrique shared the league lead in goals (four), points (six) and power-play goals (two) as New Jersey won two-of-three games. The 24-year-old Brantford, Ont., native has 18 goals and 15 assists in 62 games. Kuemper won both starts with Minnesota, stopping 51-of-52 shots faced. Kuemper, 24, of Saskatoon, has a 10-3-2 record, 2.20 goals-against average and .924 save percentage. Cheap Hoodies From China Discount NFL Shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel