Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 13, 2019 1:11 PM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

retain the 26-year old Monroe was o

OWINGS MILLS, Md. Scarpe Running Asics Scontate . - The Baltimore Ravens and left tackle Eugene Monroe reached agreement on a five-year contract Friday. Finding a way to retain the 26-year old Monroe was one of the Ravens top priorities of the off-season. They now have the long-term answer at left tackle they have lacked since Jonathan Ogden retired following the 2007 season. Monroe was selected by the Jacksonville Jaguars with the No. 8 overall pick in the 2009 NFL draft. He spent four-plus seasons with the Jaguars before being traded to Baltimore in October. He started the final 11 games for the Ravens at left tackle. Scarpe Asics Scontate . Six years of waiting are finally over for the Dallas defenceman. Daley had a goal and an assist, Kari Lehtonen recorded his fifth shutout of the season, and the Stars clinched their first playoff berth since 2008 with a 3-0 victory against the St. Scarpe Asics Saldi . The 24-year-old Pruneau played his CIS football with the Montreal Carabins. The six-foot, 200-pound Montreal native had 41 tackles, 3.ATLANTA - The streaking Atlanta Hawks made it look easy against the Washington Wizards.At this point, I dont think weve played a better game, guard Kyle Korver said. We had that 6-minute stretch in the second quarter, but otherwise thats about as good as weve done this year.Korver scored 19 points and DeMarre Carroll added 16 to help the Eastern Conference-leading Hawks win their eighth straight game, 120-89 over Washington on Sunday.Improving to 16-3 at home and 29-8 overall, the Hawks got 15 points from Al Horford and 11 each from Paul Millsap, Jeff Teague and Mike Scott. Teague finished with a game-high 10 assists.Atlanta has won 13 of 14 and 22 of 24. It leads the Eastern Conference this late in the season for the first time in 21 years.Aggressively defending Washington from the opening tipoff, the Hawks kept the sellout crowd — their fourth in the last five home games — engaged throughout.This is my eighth year, and Ive never seen us like this besides the playoffs, Horford said. I feel like the fans are starting to come out, theyre starting to believe and its exciting to see. We have a good team and we need their support.John Wall had 15 points for Washington and Nene added 14. The Wizards were outscored 33-12 in the fourth quarter. They won their previous three games, but allowed a season-high margin of victory for Atlanta.Korver was 5 for 7 from 3-point range, improving his NBA-leading percentage to 50.2. His smoothest move, however, was a behind-the-back pass to Carroll for a layup and a 64-54 lead in the third.Well, I was thinking abouut trying to dunk it and then I saw John Wall, Korver said, smiling. Scarpe Running Asics Outlet. Ive seen too many highlights of him getting blocks from behind. Its just one of those things where I was up in the air — it wasnt very long — but it was long enough to know I wasnt going to get the dunk.The Wizards, who never led, pulled within two points on Walls 20-footer with 5:46 left in the third quarter. They nearly rallied from a 20-point deficit by stepping in the Hawks passing lanes, blocking their paths to the basket and limiting their offensive rebounds.But Washingtons aggressive movement on defence all but stopped at that point, and Atlanta raced to a 108-85 lead with 5:47 left on Scotts fast-break dunk.The Hawks scored 31 points off 20 Washington turnovers.They cause turnovers, they cause deflections, they stay within their principles and they just run, Wizards forward Paul Pierce said. They keep coming offensively. They shoot the ball, they keep moving. They had better discipline than us tonight.The Wizards dropped four games behind Atlanta in the Southeast Division and fell to 1-12 at Philips Arena since Jan. 11, 2008.Kevin Seraphin added 13 points for Washington. Bradley Beal had 12, Pierce 11 and Marcin Gortat 10.TIP-INSWizards: Dropped to 3-8 on the road when giving up 100 or more points.Hawks: After going 16 for 31 on 3-point attempts, the Hawks have made 52 treys and are shooting over 49 per cent beyond the arc over their last four games.UP NEXTWizards: Host San Antonio on Tuesday night.Hawks: Visit Philadelphia on Tuesday night. Cheap Hoodies From China Discount NFL Shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel