Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 18, 2019 12:01 PM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

next weeks 146th Belmont Stakes. O

Elmont, NY (SportsNetwork. Air Jordan 12 Wholesale .com) - Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes winner California Chrome posted his final workout Saturday morning ahead of next weeks 146th Belmont Stakes. Owned by Steven Coburn and Perry Martin, the 3-year-old worked a half-mile on Belmonts main track in 47.69 seconds and galloped out six furlongs in 1:12.95 and seven furlongs in 1:26.28. Victor Espinoza, the colts regular jockey, was board for the workout. "I couldnt ask for anything more," said Alan Sherman, son and assistant to trainer Art Sherman. "He galloped out great and (we got) exactly what we wanted today." Trainer Art Sherman is expected to arrive from California on Monday. "It was great," Espinoza said. "I started not too fast. We were going :12, :12, :12. We picked it up a little at the end. Across the wire I dropped the reins a little bit. Thats what he always does." This is Espinozas second try at the Triple Crown. In 2002 he was aboard War Emblem who won the Run for the Roses and Preakness, but finished eighth in the Belmont Stakes. "Im more confident this time than in 2002," said Espinoza. "With War Emblem, he only had one way to go: in the front. It was not that easy for me to ride him; it was difficult (which is) typical when you have a front-running horse. You dont have many options. If something happens, thats it. Your chances are gone. With California Chrome, its different. I have a lot of options with California Chrome. I believe I have a better chance than I did in 2002 because I have a different kind of horse." Nine challengers appear definite for the Belmont Stakes versus the Derby and Preakness champ. Expected to take on the Triple Crown contender are Derby runner-up Commanding Curve, Commissioner, Matterhorn, Matuszak, Medal Count, Ride On Curlin, Samraat, Tonalist and Wicked Strong. Kid Cruz is still listed as a possible starter. Air Jordan 12 Retro Uk . Mark Van Guilder, Austin Watson and Colton Sissons also scored for the Admirals (22-13-10), who are 2-0-2 in their last four outings, while Roussel tacked on an assist for a two-point night. Greg Pateryn scored once for the Bulldogs (20-22-4), who lost their fifth straight contest, and also assisted on Gabriel Dumonts goal. Cheap Jordan 12 Uk . Bach, a 59-year-old German lawyer, was elected Tuesday as president of the International Olympic Committee. He succeeds Jacques Rogge, who stepped down after 12 years. Bach, the longtime favourite, defeated five candidates in a secret ballot for the most influential job in international sports, keeping the presidency in European hands.SOCHI, Russia -- Henrik Lundqvist made 19 saves for his second shutout of the Sochi Games and Carl Hagelin scored twice, helping Sweden rout upstart Slovenia 5-0 Wednesday to advance into Olympic hockey semifinals. The 2006 Olympic champions will face Finland on Friday for a spot in the gold-medal game. Sweden is the only team to win all four of its games in regulation in what has been quitee a feat without Henrik Zetterberg, Henrik Sedin and Johan Franzen. Jordan 12 For Sale Uk. The short-handed Swedes ended a feel-good story, eliminating Slovenia in its first Olympic hockey tournament. Alexander Steen broke a scoreless tie 18:50 into the game. After a scoreless second, Daniel Sedin, Loui Eriksson and Hagelin broke the game open with four goals in the third period. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys ChinaStitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel