Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 18, 2019 12:00 PM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

title when he failed to make weight

SAN ANTONIO -- Mexicos Orlando Salido outpointed two-time Olympic champion Vasyl Lomachenko in a featherweight bout Saturday night at the Alamodome after losing his WBO title when he failed to make weight. Hydro Flask Clearance Online . Salido (41-12-2) had winning scores of 116-112 and 115-113, and the third judge scored it 115-113 for Lomachenko. Lomachenko, from the Ukraine, could have won the WBO title in his second pro fight, but it remained vacant his loss. Lomachenko, 1-1 as a pro after going 397-1 as an amateur, earned an extra $15,000 for keeping the fight after Salido came in over the 126-pound class limit. Salido kept his body close on Lomachenko, and aimed punches at the challengers belt. He was cautioned on occasion to bring them up. Lomachenko showed little power through much of the fight, yet he kept it close with his boxing skill. But there were so many occasions that Lomachenko had to pull and push away from Salido that he used as much effort getting away as he did throwing punches. Hydro Flask Online Sale . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Hydro Flask Clearance Sale . The Italian football federation announced the appointment, three days after new president Carlo Tavecchio was elected. Tavecchio and Conte spoke on the phone early Thursday.WASHINGTON -- Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke thought starter Matt Garza threw some good pitches Saturday night. They certainly were good for Washington to hit. Garza was knocked out in the first inning of his shortest major league start, and Ryan Zimmerman and Wilson Ramos drove in three runs apiece to lead the Nationals over the Brewers 8-3. "Call it what you want, man, just wasnt a good day," Garza said. Garza (6-7) faced eight batters and got just one out, allowing four singles, a double and two walks in the shortest of his 211 regular-season big league starts dating to 2006. His previous low was 1 1-3 innings at the Marlins on June 18, 2010, according to STATS. "He didnt throw the ball that bad," Roenicke said. "Its a shame you make good pitches and they did a good job fouling them off, and they did a good job reaching out and putting balls in play." Garza had been 4-2 with a 2.35 ERA in his previous eight outings, but Saturdays effort caused his season ERA to rise from 3.69 to 4.04. He dropped to 0-3 with a 7.33 ERA in six career starts against the Nationals. He was lifted after 42 pitches. "He had one out. So we were going get up to 50 pitches and none of us are comfortable with him going 50," Roenicke said. Tanner Roark (9-6) gave up one runs and six hits in seven innings with five strikeouts. In his first full season as a starter, he has allowed two earned runs or fewer in 13 of 19 outings. "Its a lot weight off my shoulders whenever we get five runs in the first," he said Roark took over the team lead in wins, one ahead of Doug Fister. Against a Milwaukee team that Washington manager Matt Williams said hits both fastballs and curveballs well, Roark relied more on his slider than his curve. "I actually changed my grip on it, so that helped out a lot," Roark said, adding he learned the grip from Jordan Zimmerrmann. Cheap Hydro Flask Water Bottle. "Ive been able to throw it a lot harder." Ryan Braun hit a two-run homer in the eighth for the Brewers, tied with St. Louis atop the NL Central. Denard Span led off the first with a single and, after Anthony Rendon struck out, Werth blooped a double to right. Adam LaRoches walked loaded the bases, and Zimmerman bounced a single up the middle for a 2-0 lead. "I felt fine. Nothing felt off, " Garza said. "Just ... started off the game with a gem-shot single. ... Another bad break, and then Zimm hit a four-hopper up the middle." Bryce Harpers eight-pitch walk reloaded the bases, Ian Desmonds dribbler for an infield single drove in a run and Ramos chased Garza with a two-run single. Ramos is 24 for 61 (.393) with nine RBIs in his last 17 games. "You want to be aggressive and youve got an opportunity for a crooked number there," Williams said. "I think the big at bat there was Wilsons. He got behind, got to two strikes, and got a slider out. Thats a big cushion there." Milwaukee got a run in the second when Jonathan Lucroy doubled, stole third and scored when Ramoss throw skipped into left field for third first of two errors by the catcher. Run-scoring singles by Ramos in the third and Zimmerman in the fourth made it 7-1 against Marco Estrada, who pitched 5 2-3 innings of relief. Zimmerman is 26 for 75 (.347) with 17 RBIs since June 24. LaRoche added a sacrifice fly in the sixth. NOTES: Williams said RHP Jordan Zimmermann, who left his last start in the fourth inning due to a right biceps cramp, threw a good bullpen session Saturday and is to start Tuesday at Colorado. ... Milwaukee RHP Yovani Gallardo (5-5, 3.68) opposes LHP Gio Gonzalez (6-5, 3.56) in Sundays series finale. ... Singer Austin Mahone, on hand to perform a postgame concert, threw the ceremonial first pitch. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic JerseysNike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel