Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 16, 2019 6:50 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

host Shawinigan Cataractes 5-4 on

SHAWINIGAN, Que. Cheap Air Jordan Nz Online . - Clark Bishop scored twice a€” including the winner 3:25 into overtime a€” as the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles edged the host Shawinigan Cataractes 5-4 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action.Jason Bell, Julien Pelletier and Evgeny Svechnikov also scored for the Screaming Eagles (4-2-1) while Maxim Lazarev tacked on four assists. Bishop also picked up an assist for a three-point outing.Dennis Yan had a pair of goals for the Cataractes (4-0-2) and Gabriel Slight and Brandon Gignac each scored once.Francois Brassard made 26 saves for Cape Breton as Shawingans Antoine Samuel turned away 33 shots in defeat.The Screaming Eagles went 0 for 2 on the power play while the Cataractes failed to score on four chances with the man advantage.---ARMADA 3 DRAKKAR 0BOISBRIAND, Que. a€” Samuel Montembeault stopped all 15 shots his way and the Armada did all their scoring in the final 20 minutes en route to blanking Baie-Comeau.Fabrizio Ricci scored the eventual winner 6:29 into the third period for Blainville-Boisbriand (2-3-1) while Nikita Jevpalovs and Marcus Hinds each added a late goalReilly Pickard kicked out 23-of-25 shots for the Drakkar (2-3-1), who have dropped four straight games.---SAGUENEENS 3 WILDCATS 1MONCTON, N.B. a€” Julio Billia stopped 38 shots, including all 13 his way in the third period, as Chicoutimi downed the Wildcats.Gabryel Paquin-Boudreau, Jeremy Bouchard and Landon Schiller supplied the scoring for the Sagueneens (2-4-0).Eric Leger scored the lone goal for Moncton (3-2-0) while Alex Dubeau turned aside 23-of-25 shots in defeat.---SEA DOGS 7 MOOSEHEADS 0SAINT JOHN, N.B. a€” Sebastien Auger made 30 saves and Thomas Chabot and Justice Dundas each scored twice as the Sea Dogs earned their third win in a row by crushing Halifax.Juraj Siska, Mitchell Dempsey and Jakub Zboril also scored for Saint John (3-1-1) while Luke Green and Mark Tremaine each added two assists.Zachary Fucale started in net for the Mooseheads (2-3-1) but was pulled after allowing six goals on 37 shots in 45:31 of action. Kevin Resop stopped 8-of-9 shots in relief.---HUSKIES 3 OLYMPIQUES 2 (SO)ROUYN-NORANDA, Que. a€” Julien Nantel scored the winner in the sixth round of the shootout as the Huskies slipped past Gatineau.Francis Perron scored twice in regulation for Rouyn-Noranda (3-4-0) while Alexandre Belanger made 21 saves for the win.Louick Marcotte scored for the Olympiques (3-1-2) and also assisted on a goal by Alexandre Alain. Anthony Brodeur stopped 20 shots in defeat.--- Cheap Air Jordan Nz Sale .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Air Jordan Nz Wholesale . The veteran fighter will be squaring off with Henderson in a five-round lightweight bout as part of another network televised card at the United Center on Saturday night. DULUTH, Ga. -- UFC president Dana White has dismissed Georges St-Pierres concerns about drug testing, calling them ridiculous and "a little kooky." White, speaking after Wednesday nights fight card at the Arena at Gwinnett Center outside of Atlanta, had harsh words for his former pay-per-view king who announced he was taking a hiatus from the sport after a controversial win over Johny Hendricks at UFC 167 in November. "What I heard is Georges St-Pierre is upset about some of the things I said at the (UFC 167) press conference and hes upset that I said that he didnt win the fight, that I thought Johny Hendricks won the fight," White said when asked about GSPs drug-testing comments earlier this week. "But if thats the case, call me man-to-man. Lets talk on the phone, lets sit down face-to-face. I talked to him after the fight face-to-face, he didnt say any of that to me. So the whole thing is a little weird." "Everything Georges St-Pierre says is a little kooky," White added. St-Pierre spoke his mind Tuesday in his native Montreal when asked by a reporter about the UFC not supporting him when he proposed drug testing in the weeks preceding the Hendricks fight. White said deals for such extra testing never come to fruition. "You see it in boxing all the time. One guy comes out and says I want to do extra drug testing because Im worried about this guy and I want to see whats going on. They never come to an agreement. This guy says I want to use this one, this guy says I want to use that one. "The Nevada State Athletic Commission is going to test them, OK?" The Nevada commission routinely tests all fighters on its cards for performance-enhancing and illegal street drugs. The commmission also does random testing (heavyweight Alistair Overeem tested positive for elevated testosterone on a random test). Cheap Air Jordan Nz Clearance. The UFC boss also pointed out that St-Pierre asked for the extra tests to prove that he wasnt cheating, not because he thought Hendricks was taking anything. St-Pierre, he said, had been accused of cheating for years but had never tested positive for anything. White also defending the sports drug-testing policies, saying both heavyweight Josh Barnett and opponent Travis Browne were tested before their recent fight because of Barnetts drug history. "We paid for that drug testing. Also, for him (St-Pierre) to say were very lenient on drug testing, when we go out of the country and we regulate ourselves we test everybody on the card, not just the main event, not just the co-main event." White pointed to the Antonio (Bigfoot) Silva-Mark Hunt fight in Australia, where the UFC had tested Silva for testosterone levels. "So we tested him again after and his levels were through the roof and he got destroyed. Lost the win money that we gave him, lost the bonus money that we gave him, and obviously hes not getting an extra bonus. The guy got smashed, and hes suspended for a year. So if thats lenient on drugs I guess were lenient then. I mean, I dont even know what to say to it." White also dumped on St-Pierre for not reaching out with his complaints directly. "Ive been on planes, and doing all this stuff. Lorenzo (UFC co-owner Lorenzo Fertitta) reached out to him and Lorenzo still hasnt heard from him yet. If Georges St-Pierre wants to talk like a man he can pick up the phone and call us or come see us face-to-face, but everything that he said is ridiculous." Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel