Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 12, 2018 9:16 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

the radio broadcast on TSN Radio 1290,

The Winnipeg Jets look to end a three-game losing streak as they host the New Jersey Devils in a 7pm faceoff at MTS Centre. Antonio Gates Jersey . Shane Hnidy and I will have the radio broadcast on TSN Radio 1290, while Dennis Beyak, Brian Engblom and Sara Orlesky bring you the action on TSN Jets. After starting the first five games of the season, Ondrej Pavelec has the night off and Al Montoya will start in goal.  Montoya has a career 1.97 goals-against average and .924 save percentage in five games against New Jersey. Jets Projected Lines: Kane-Little-WheelerLadd-Scheifele-FrolikTangradi-Jokinen-SetoguchiWright-Slater-Halischuk Byfuglien-EnstromBogosian-TroubaStuart-Postma Toby Enstrom (6 assists) is on a five game point streak. Chris Thorburn will not dress due to injury. Winnipegs power play has scored one goal per game. The Devils are winless to start the season with a 0-2-3 record. Former Manitoba Moose goaltender Cory Schneider will start in goal for New Jersey.  He is 0-1-1 on the season with a 2.94 goals-against average and .887 save percentage. Projected Devils Lines: Zubrus-Elias-JagrClowe-Zajac-BrunnerHenrique-Loktionov-RyderOlesz-Gionta-Bernier Greene-LarssonSalvador-ZidlickyVolchenkov-Harrold Mattias Tedenby will not dress due to injury. LaDainian Tomlinson Jersey .com) - Klay Thompson is quickly proving he is worth every penny of his recently signed four-year contract extension. Detrez Newsome Jersey . Its been two seasons in one for both parties and neither will look back on the first 18 games fondly. "I think I took the fall for a lot of things," said Gay, reflecting on his short time in Toronto ahead of Wednesdays game against his former club.Changes appear to be coming for Canadas World Junior team ahead of Mondays game against Slovakia. After surrendering four goals on 28 shots in Canadas 5-4 shootout loss to the Czech Republic on Saturday, Jake Paterson will watch the Slovak game from the bench. Halifax Mooseheads goaltender Zach Fucale will make his tournament debut, getting the start against Slovakia. The 18-year-old netminder is not worried about having watched the entire tournament from the bench thus far. "It hasnt been difficult at all, I think, for me," Fucale told TSN. "I just wanted to be supportive and stay ready all the time. Tomorrow Im just going to get in the net and play the best game I can. Thats all that I can really do." The Canadiens draftee did stress the importance of coming up big against Slovakia, however. "We all want to be in those big games and its not the Finals yet, so tomorrow we have to give our best performance," he said. Paterson has started every game since Canadas second pre-tournament game against Sweden on Dec. 22. In four games he has posted a 2.50 goals-against average and a .909 save percentage, posting marks of 3.00 and .885 in tournament play so far. The change in net could also mean a different plan of attack for the Canadian defence. "Zach plays the puck pretty well, so it almost makes it easier sometimes for a defenceman," said Canadian assistant captain Mathew Dumba. The Minnesota Wild defenceman stressed that the Canadian team is confident in its ability regardless of who is between the pipes. "Were very confident in both of our goalies and I think we played good with them both in the pre--competition," Dumba told TSN. Derwin James Jersey. "I dont think thats something we have to worry about at all." Fucale last started in Canadas first pre-tournament game: a 4-2 comeback win over Finland. He stopped 11 of the 13 shots Finland threw at the net, steadying his play after a shaky start. Does that mean Fucale could also get the start in the potentially-group-deciding New Years Eve match-up against the United States? "I dont know. I guess lets see how he plays and well determine that after the game tomorrow," said Team Canada coach Brent Sutter. "I told you guys at the start: Im taking this game-by-game." Coach Sutter also offered up some insight on the play of 16-year-old Connor McDavid on Sunday, telling TSN that there is little to worry about from the young sniper based on just the Czech game. Sutter and McDavid spoke for a few minutes after Sundays skate, the coach offering the following analysis. "Its one game and you guys make a bigger deal out of it than it is," Sutter quipped. "He played 13 minutes last night and, yeah, maybe he didnt have the game that he wouldve liked to have, but, that being said, hes a very important part of this team and if it wasnt Connor McDavid and it was somebody else here you guys wouldnt even be talking about it." McDavid split time with Taylor Leier on a line with Bo Horvat and Sam Reinhart late in Saturdays game, but would get the tap to be one of Canadas three shooters in the game-deciding shootout. His attempt would be stopped by Czech goalkeeper Marek Langhamer, opening the door for Dominik Simons game-winner on the next attempt. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys ChinaWholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys ChinaNCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL CheapCheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel