Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • December 20, 2018 9:46 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

ourselves now a tougher task,"

Nik Stauskas is clearly one of the most gifted shooters in this years NBA draft, but that talent didnt come without hard work and dedication. Nike Air Max Kengät . In this TSN feature Rod Smith outlines how the Mississauga native managed to work on his jump shot, even through the coldest of Canadian winters. Nike Air Max Lenkkarit . "Weve given ourselves now a tougher task," said Carlyle after the Friday practice, the Toronto head coach notably chipper and upbeat throughout. "But the bottom line is we just have to win our share of games [and] not worry about what anybody else is doing. Myydään Nike Air Max . For the Bombers it has been a combination of things coming together at the most inappropriate moments in time. Quarterback, injuries, Canadian talent or depth and leadership are all issues. Trust me when I say being a Bomber is no fun right now in a city that embraces football the way Winnipeg does. While Buck Pierce will be getting another shot, I think Max Hall does deserve another opportunity.PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Bills coach Doug Marrone blew up at his players on Thursday, sending a message that hes fed up with too many fights and post-whistle shoving matches during practice. Marrone cleared the field during the middle of a team drill and ordered players to run sprints after several of them exchanged shoves. That included receiver Marquise Goodwin pushing down rookie cornerback Sam Miller from behind. Marrone then directed his anger at starting defensive end Jerry Hughes on the sideline. Looking directly at Hughes, Marrone used several profanities in telling the player to stop complaining. "Why cant you handle it as players?" Marrone yelled. He then motioned toward the locker room and said: "Do you want to play on this team?" Once again looking at Hughes, Marrone said: "If youve got a problem with me, you need to come and tell me." Marrone spent a few minutes meeting with Hughes following practice. Walking off the field, Hughes referred questions about what happened to Marrone, and added: "the head coach took care of it." Afterward, Marrone said his comments were directed at the team and not Hughes. "Thats directed at anyone who doesnt want to be part of the team," Marrone said. "I told Jerry that I love the way he practices and I love the way he plays special teams and how he goes about it. And weve got to get some other guys who are starters to do that." Marrones blowup occurred on the final day of practice at the Bills training camp facility in suburban Rochester. The Bills will have two more walk-throughs at camp -- both closed to the public and media -- before travelling to Orchard Park on Saturday for their preseason game against Tampa Bay. Several fights have broken out during camp, which opened July 20. The most intense fight occurred Wednesday when rookie defensive end Bryan Johnson ripped off the helmet of centre Eric Wood and then connected with several punches. Numerous veterans stepped in too defend Wood, who sustained a cut on his nose. Nike Air Max Myydään. Johnson was wrestled to the ground by guard Erik Pears and tight end Scott Chandler. Hughes wasnt involved in the fight, but yelled a few things from the sideline, including: "Twenty-one days in pads and counting. I love it!" Marrone, a former NFL offensive lineman, said theres no place in the game for fighting, that it shows a lack of respect for players, coaches and the game. "Figure it out. Were responsible for the integrity of the game," Marrone said. "There is no use for fighting in the game of football. Period. End of discussion." Veteran defensive tackle Kyle Williams spent time counselling Hughes immediately following Marrones blowup. "We talked about being a pro and making sure we keep it that way all the time," said Williams, a nine-year veteran and longtime defensive captain. "Weve been hitting on each other for a while and that kind of thing spills over from time to time," Williams said. "But at a certain point, you have to be a professional and understand theres guys here trying to make the team. And theres a time that youve just got to walk away from it." Running back Fred Jackson, another team captain, welcomed Marrones outburst. "I think guys got it loud and clear today," Jackson said. "We werent getting anything accomplished in the beginning of it. So he had us go to the sideline, get it all out of our system and move on." NOTES: Marrone said WR Sammy Watkins (bruised ribs) and CB Leodis McKelvin (groin) have not been cleared to play against Tampa Bay on Saturday. Watkins has been limited in practice this week since being hurt in a 19-16 loss at Pittsburgh last weekend. McKelvin has missed the past two practices. ... Marrone wont say how long he expects to keep his starters in on Saturday. But he hasnt ruled out playing his starting offensive line in Buffalos preseason finale against Detroit next week. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys CheapAuthentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles JerseysCheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel