Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 1, 2020 9:18 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

o our ranks in the front row

Gloucester have agreed a deal to sign front row forward Josh Hohneck for the 2016/17 season from Super Rugby champions Highlanders. Mark Ingram II Jersey . Director of Rugby David Humphreys is delighted the 30-year-old has opted for a move to Kingsholm. Hohneck will provide further options for Trevor Woodmans side, with his ability in attack and willingness to defend.Were thrilled that Josh has agreed to join us at Kingsholm, and he will add another quality option to our ranks in the front row, Humphreys said.We have spoken a lot in recent months about needing to establish a real platform up front, and the addition of Josh will help us to achieve that.His ability to play both sides of the scrum is a huge advantage but he will also make a big impact with both his ball carrying and defence.We are very much looking forward to seeing what Josh can bring to the squad and perform in a Cherry and White jersey.And Hohneck is looking forward to the challenges that lie ahead as he aims to impress in England.Its a very big step for me, and one Im really looking forward to. Ive watched a lot of English rugby, spoken to a lot of people who have played there and I cant wait to get involved, Hohneck said.Ive heard that the Gloucester fans love powerful forward play, and Im hoping to deliver on that front. Having so many fellow Kiwis at the club will also help me settle in quickly.But, for now, Ive got the rest of the Super Rugby season ahead of me. I owe a lot to the Highlanders, and Ill be giving everything over the next few months to finish on a high as we try and retain the title. Also See: Premiership home Premiership table Fixtures and results Rugby Union on Sky Orlando Brown Jr. Jersey .com) - Guess whos back, back again? Josh Gordons back, tell a friend. Mark Clayton Jersey .com) - The Los Angeles Kings werent playing their best hockey before the league went on break during the Winter Olympics.SAN ANTONIO -- San Antonio centre Tiago Splitter will miss three to five weeks after spraining his right shoulder against the Clippers. The Spurs say Splitter had an MRI on Sunday. Splitter was hurt Saturday night in the fourth quarter of a 116-92 win. He had a season-high 22 points before getting injured charging into Ryan Hollins chest. L.J. Fort Jersey. . The Spurs visit Memphis on Tuesday night. The 6-foot-11 Splitter is averaging 8.6 points and 6.2 rebounds in 21.2 minutes this season. ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel