Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 27, 2020 8:46 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

nsists he remains po

Lewis Hamilton insists he is not dwelling on the disappointment of Malaysia despite the engine problem that left him facing an uphill battle to win a fourth world championship title. Tramon Williams Super Bowl Jersey . Hamilton was comfortably leading the Grand Prix in Kuala Lumpur when yet another reliability issue forced him to retire and left him trailing Nico Rosberg by 23 points in the title race.With just five races to go Hamilton looks unlikely to overhaul his Mercedes team-mate but insists he remains positive heading into Japan this weekend. Nico would deserve title Rosberg would be a deserved world champion if he holds off Hamilton, claims Damon Hill Of course, last weekend was a massive disappointment, he said. Not just for me personally but for the whole team. But theres no use dwelling on these things.Thats just negative energy. All we can do is focus on the next race, taking things one step at a time and doing the best job we can. The guys are hurting from what happened too and I know theyll be working just as hard to get things right next time.  Regardless, I will find strength from within to fight back over these next five race weekends. If I can perform like I did last weekend and the car holds together, then good things can still come my way. Sky Sports commentator Damon Hill says Lewis Hamilton can still win the F1 Drivers Championship despite being 23 points behind Nico Rosberg Rosberg, who struggled into third in Malaysia as Daniel Ricciardo led home a Red Bull one-two, said he sympathised with Hamilton despite the boost it gave him in pursuit of a first drivers championship title.Sunday was not great for us, unfortunately, said the German. My race was almost over before it even began and I feel for Lewis, as Ive been there myself and it sucks big time to have all those points taken away from you just like that. Of course, the result in Malaysia went in my favour in the title battle. Thats a fact and I cannot pretend otherwise. But I havent been thinking about the points situation all season and Im not going to start now. Im here to win races and thats the aim every time. Niki Lauda feels Lewis Hamilton has been let down by his Mercedes team after engine failure at the Malaysia Grand Prix severely damaged his title chances. Mercedes chief Toto Wolff said the whole team is feeling Hamiltons pain after the problems in Sepang but insisted the title race is not over yet.Weve talked amongst ourselves and said how is this possible? But there is no rational explanation or pattern in these failures. If there were, we would resolve it, said Wolff.  Does Lewis need to win all five? Hamilton has a mountain to climb after falling 23 points behind Rosberg, can he turn it around? Weve had that discussion with him and he understands that we are feeling his pain too. Despite his frustration, he has been trying to pick the team up and we admire him even more than ever for that. Its tough when these things come at a crucial point in a championship battle. Its a massive blow to his campaign. But the championship isnt over yet, there are still five races to go. Also See: Does Lewis need to win all five? Nico would deserve title The F1 Gossip column How unlucky has Hamilton been? Aaron Rodgers Super Bowl Jersey . Last years runner-up, Sara Errani, also reached the last eight in straight sets. Flipkens converted all four of her break points against Meusburger, and the third-seeded Errani broke Karin Knapps serve five times to win their all-Italian match 6-4, 6-3. Elgton Jenkins Super Bowl Jersey .com) - Matt Beleskey has helped give the Anaheim Ducks some scoring depth and hell look to stay hot on Wednesday night when his club hosts the struggling Philadelphia Flyers.Here are some of the best photos Canadian athletes shared on Twitter:       ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel