Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 25, 2020 7:31 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

o the surgery for my appendix

BASEL, Switzerland - Rafael Nadal will have season-ending appendicitis surgery next month, ruling him out of the upcoming Paris Masters and the ATP finals in London. Jack Rudnay Jersey .Nadal announced the decision Friday after losing to 17-year-old Borna Coric in a sub-par performance in the quarterfinals of the Swiss Indoors in Basel. He said he made the decision last week to undergo surgery on Nov. 3, and that his 2014 season is over.Its the day to say goodbye to the season, Nadal said. Its been a very hard year for me, mentally and physically. Im not going to play Paris and London, Im not competitive enough for that. I need to do the surgery for my appendix and I need to work on my back.I need five weeks of rest and I want to have one month to try to work as much as I can to be ready for 2015. The only way to work on being fit is to be healthy. I need to fix all the things in my body first.Paris Masters organizers had earlier said Nadal pulled out of the tournament next week for personal reasons.The Spaniard needed treatment for appendicitis this month in Shanghai. In Basel, he was playing only his third tournament since Wimbledon, when a wrist injury curtailed his schedule.U.S. Open champion Marin Cilic and Ernests Gulbis also withdrew from the Paris Masters. Cilic has a right-arm injury and Gulbis a right-shoulder injury. Jordan Lucas Jersey . When the next inning rolled around Wednesday, though, Nationals manager Matt Williams sent Strasburg to the mound to face the top of the Dodgers order in what would become a 3-2 victory for Washington, the first time this season the No. Morten Andersen Jersey . "Back in 2011, when they announced that the game was coming here, we knew that it was going to be pretty important that we had a good year and hopefully could get into it, let alone win it, so I felt some pressure obviously within for sure," Taman said Monday, less than 24 hours after the Riders won the championship.Canadas Sports Leader heads to Hollywood for the biggest awards event in sports, THE 2014 ESPYS, hosted by Toronto-born Grammy Award-winning platinum-selling recording artist Drake from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. The awards show will feature 33 categories highlighted by the honours of "Best Male Athlete," "Best Female Athlete" and "Best Team." Nominees in the "Best Male Athlete" category include NBA MVP Kevin Durant, MLB AL MVP Miguel Cabrera, NFL MVP Peyton Manning, and undefeated lightweight boxing champ Floyd Mayweather, who are all vying to take home the honour for the first time. The "Best Female Athlete" category also showcases a collection of fresh faces this year with WNBA star Maya Moore the only returning nominee. Others include the first female UFC champion, Ronda Rousey, the youngest Olympic slalom gold medalist, Mikaela Shiffrin, and college basketball Player of the Year, Breanna Stewart. Award winners at The 2014 ESPYS will also include Michael Sam, who will be honoured with the Arthur Ashe Courage Award, Stuart Scott, this years recipient of the Jimmy V Perseverance Award, and Josh Sweeney. Sweeney, a U.S. Paralympic gold medal sled hockey player and Purple Heart recipient, will be the first winner of The Pat Tillman Award for Service, a new annual ESPYS honour. Best Male Athlete Miguel Cabrera Detroit Tigers Kevin Durant Oklahoma City Thunder Peyton Manning Denver Broncos Floyd Mayweather Boxing Best Female Athlete Maya Moore Minnesota Lynx Ronda Rousey UFC Fighter Mikaela Shiffrin Alpine Skiing Breanna Stewart UConn Basketball Best Team Boston Red Sox Los Angeles Kings San Antonio Spurs Seattle Seahawks Connecticut Womens Basketball Florida State Football Best Game Auburn vs. Stefen Wisniewski Jersey. Alabama Iron Bowl Colts vs. Chiefs AFC Wild Card Game Rangers vs. Kings Stanley Cup Final Game 5 Best NFL Player Jamaal Charles Kansas City Chiefs Luke Kuechly Carolina Panthers Peyton Manning Denver Broncos LeSean McCoy Philadelphia Eagles Russell Wilson Seattle Seahawks Best NBA Player Kevin Durant Oklahoma City Thunder Blake Griffin Los Angeles Clippers LeBron James Miami Heat Joakim Noah Chicago Bulls Best MLB Player Miguel Cabrera Detroit Tigers Chris Davis Baltimore Orioles Clayton Kershaw Los Angeles Dodgers Max Scherzer Detroit Tigers Mike Trout Los Angeles Angels Best NHL Player Sidney Crosby Pittsburgh Penguins Ryan Getzlaf Anaheim Ducks Anze Kopitar Los Angeles Kings Henrik Lundqvist New York Rangers Jonathan Toews Chicago Blackhawks TSN2s exclusive Canadian coverage begins Wednesday at 7pm et/4pm pt with The 2014 ESPYS Countdown followed by The 2014 ESPYS at 9pm et/6pm pt. TSN subscribers can also access live and on demand coverage of The 2014 ESPYS via TSN.ca and TSN GO. ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel