Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 21, 2020 10:57 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

I feel like we were sharing the

NEW YORK -- Bostons backcourt was too good for a Brooklyn one still missing Jeremy Lin. Jordan Outlet Store Near Me .Isaiah Thomas scored 23 points, Avery Bradley had 22 and the Celtics beat the Nets 111-92 on Wednesday night.Al Horford added 17 points for the Celtics in their third straight victory. Jae Crowder had 15.Boston improved to 5-1 when Horford is in the lineup.Al can score the ball, Bradley said. But its all the little things that he does and how he gets the ball moving, its so contagious. During the timeouts hes telling guys, `We need to move the ball. Hes a leader, speaks up and he really helps our team with that because sometimes the ball sticks and for Al to step up and say something and us moving the ball and it start with him, that means a lot.Sean Kilpatrick scored 23 points for the Nets, who have lost five in a row. Trevor Booker had 18 points and 12 rebounds, and Bojan Bogdanovic added 14 points.Boston raced to an 11-2 lead and was ahead 30-16 after one quarter, but the Nets answered with a 21-6 run and 12 points from Bogdanovic in the second quarter.The Nets came all the way back to tie it at 60 in the third, but the Celtics then went on a 19-6 run to regain control.For the most part, I feel like we were sharing the ball tonight and getting open shots for our teammates and thats how we pulled away in the first quarter and thats how we pulled away at the end of the game, Bradley said.Third-quarter struggles have become a theme for the Nets thus far.I dont know if our mindset collectively is right, center Brook Lopez said. I mean, I guess its not. We just need to find a way to all be on the same page and come out the way weve been coming out most games, and again just sustaining that effort and energy. Thats the bottom line.Kilpatrick scored 13 points in the fourth, but it wasnt enough for Brooklyn.TIP-INSCeltics: Guard Marcus Smart has made an effort to add the floater to his game. Hes worked on it quite a bit, coach Brad Stevens said. It was a major focus going into his second year and he got better at it and then hes continued that focus now going into his third year. The best part about a floater is its got a chance of going in, but it also leads to a shot block attempt so youve got a chance to get a rebound. ... Demetrius Jackson and Jordan Mickey were inactive.Nets: Lopez is now the only player in the league with 20 or more 3-pointers and blocks. ... Booker has matched his single-season career high with his fifth double-double of the season. ... Chris McCullough became the fourth player in history to appear in an NBA game and a D-League game in the same day. ... Lin (strained left hamstring) and Caris LeVert (left foot rehab) were inactive.LIN UPDATECoach Kenny Atkinson said there was no specific time frame for Lins return after he missed his ninth straight game.Hes just progressing as scheduled, Atkinson said. Hes anxious to play. Were anxious to get him back, but we also understand the big picture long-term and, definitely, I think in these situations I know collectively were airing on the side of being cautious and smart.UP NEXTCeltics: Host San Antonio on Friday in an afternoon start.Nets: Visit Indiana on Friday. The Nets beat the Pacers last month for their first victory under Atkinson. Air Force 1 Clearance Sale .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Air Max 270 Fake . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. http://www.cheapshoesstorewholesale.com/yeezy-boost-350-v2-online-outlet.html . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. SAN DIEGO -- Cincinnati Reds right-hander Homer Bailey has waited a long time for Sundays rubber match of a three-game series against the San Diego Padres at Petco Park.Rehab is not easy. I wouldnt wish it on anyone, Bailey said recently.Sunday will be Baileys third start since August 2014. During the past 23 months, he has had two rounds of surgery on his right elbow, including Tommy John reconstruction surgery on May 8, 2015. He earlier had surgery on Sept. 15, 2014, to repair a torn flexor tendon.We are certainly happy to see Homer returning, Reds manager Bryan Price said. Hes a quality, veteran presence who is going to add stability to a young rotation.Bailey opened the year on the 60-day disabled list. After two rehab appearances in April, he was again shut down and didnt resume pitching until June 27 when he made the first of six straight rehab starts for Triple-A Louisville (1-2, 5.75 ERA).He was activated from the 60-day disabled list Friday.Bailey will be matched against Paul Clemens on Sunday. Clemens was claimed off waivers by the Padres from the Miami Marlins on June 28.He has since made five appearances for the Padres, including one spot start at St. Louis in the second game of a doubleheader on July 20. He allowed three runs, four hits and two walks with five strikeouts in five innings.Clemens was moved into the rotation Friday when the Padres traded starting pitchers Andrew Cashner and Colin Rea to the Marlins.I like his stuff, Padres manager Andy Green said recently of Clemens, who spent most of this season wwith the Marlins Triple-A New Orleans affiliate. Yeezy 350 V3 For Sale. I like his curve. I think it plays at the major league level. He just needs to find some consistency and gain some confidence. Sometimes, all a player or a pitcher needs is a change of scenery. That might be the case with Paul.Clemens is a 29-year-old right-hander who was originally a seventh-round pick of the Atlanta Braves in the 2008 draft. He is 6 feet 3 and 215 pounds.This is a great opportunity for Paul and other members of the rotation, Green said.Meanwhile, the Padres were flying outfielder Jabari Blash in from Triple-A El Paso (the Chihuahuas were actually in Las Vegas) to take Kemps place on a depleted roster. Even before Kemp was traded to Atlanta during Saturday nights game, the Padres were down two position players.Because of the inexperienced rotation, the Padres are carrying an eight-man bullpen to cover the extra innings created by shorter outing from the starters. And with the loss of Kemp and the unavailability of outfielder Alex Dickerson (right hip contusion) for a few days, the Padres were down to two healthy reserves.They were forced to start first baseman Wil Myers in right and infielder Alexi Amarista in left. Blash is scheduled to start in right field on Sunday afternoon against Bailey.Naturally, Im excited, Bailey said. Its not like another start every fifth day. This is the start of another stage of my career. ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel