Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 20, 2020 8:52 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

... Tomorrows gonna

AUBURN, Ala. Vapormax 97 Italia . -- Eli Stove broke free for a 78-yard touchdown run on Auburns first play, giving the No. 21 Tigers momentum they never lost in a surprisingly dominant 56-3 victory over No. 17 Arkansas on Saturday night.Auburn held out starting running back Kerryon Johnson and still ran for 543 yards, a school record for a Southeastern Conference regular-season game. With former Auburn star Bo Jackson watching, Kamryn Pettway had 192 yards rushing with two touchdowns. Johnson ran well in pregame warmups but did not play after hurting his right ankle against Mississippi State on Oct. 8.Auburn (5-2, 3-1) has won four straight.The Tigers held Arkansas (5-3, 1-3) to 215 total yards including 25 yards rushing. Rawleigh Williams ran for only 22 yards one week after he set a career high with 180 yards in a 34-30 win over No. 23 Mississippi.We played a complete game, Auburn coach Gus Malzahn said. ... Holding that group to 25 yards rushing was really unbelievable.Stanton Truitt had scoring runs of 20 and 31 yards and added a 45-yard touchdown catch.Arkansas coach Bret Bielema said he and his staff have got to take a really serious look at some of the things were doing. ... Tomorrows gonna be a long day, and it wont be on that will be a lot of fun but its got to happen.Arkansas quarterback Austin Allen was helped off the field with an apparent right knee injury in the second quarter but returned with a black sleeve on his knee on the next possession.Bielema said Allen was pulled late in the game after it started swelling up on him and getting a little tight.Adam McFain kicked a 54-yard field goal for Arkansas to close the first half. It was the seniors career-longest field goal.POLL IMPLICATIONSThe impressive win could send the Tigers close to the top 15. The Razorbacks could take a sharp fall in the next Top 25 poll.THE TAKEAWAYArkansas: The Razorbacks showed the effects of their eighth straight game, including third in a row against a ranked opponent, without an off week. Adding to the embarrassment for coach Bret Bielema, the Razorbacks were even overwhelmed by Auburns backups.Auburn: The Tigers made a case to be Alabamas top competition in the SEC West. The strong defensive performance is especially encouraging to Auburns hopes of recovering from early season losses to Clemson and Texas A&M.UP NEXTArkansas: The Razorbacks finally have a week off before their fourth straight game against a Top 25 team when they play No. 15 Florida on Nov. 5.Auburn: The Tigers will visit No. 23 Mississippi on Saturday in another important SEC West game. Vapormax Chinese New Year . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Vapormax Plus 2020 . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. http://www.scarpevapormaxscontate.it/ . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Admit it. Sometimes when youre just sitting around killing time you think about who would play you in a movie. No need to be embarrassed. We all do it. And, yes, Jennifer Lawrence will be playing me in my film. Thanks for asking.With that said, Alysa Auriemma -- daughter of legendary UConn coach Geno Auriemma and a professor at the school -- took her daydreaming to Twitter and came up with basically the most epic cast EVER in the movie about her dad thats not actually happening, but definitely should.Her thoughts are below in most of their entirety, because who am I to edit her dreams?OKAY FINE HERE IS MY CASTING FOR THE MOVIE THEY WILL NEVER MAKE ABOUT MY DAD- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 6, 2016My mom and I have always joked that the mom from Home Improvement should play her if they make a movie.- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 6, 2016Either her or Kate Winslet, because why not? (Im assuming theyll make a movie about the 1995 team and Kate is the same age my mom was)- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 6, 2016I would want ALL unknowns for the girls on the team. I cant think of a single person in Hollywood who could play those girls.- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 6, 2016Danai Gurira as Robin Roberts because why the hell not?- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 6, 2016Holly Hunter as Pat Summitt (COME ON WOULDNT THAT BE PERFECT)- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 6, 2016Obviously I would be in this movie (I have a BFA in drama, not some idiot who cant act) but Id cast myself as, like, my Aunt Anna.- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 6, 2016Mainly because Id just want something small and inconsequential to the main plot but my Aunt is awesome and we kinda look alike ISH.- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 6, 2016As far as the one you guys are all wondering about...the choices I have for Dad? Youre going to make fun of me. Hard.- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 6, 2016OMG. Someone guessed the one I was thinking of before I landed on my final choice! Matt Damon!- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016Matt Damon is about the same age as Dad when we won the 2000 championship. Hes got the same kind of face and he could pull off the accent. Vapormax Flyknit 3 Donna. - Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016The other choice I have...and I swear to god if you guys make it weird I will drop my Twitter so fast....- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016Sebastian Stan.NO SERIOUSLY HEAR ME OUT WHERE ARE YOU GOING- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016If you squint they sort of look alike. Theyre both immigrants from Europe so theyve got that aesthetic. Seb can do comedy AND heavy drama.- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016This is NOT because I crush on the dude. The ages would match up if they decided to go all the way back to the beginning.- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016Just gonna leave these photos for comparison. Dad, 1991. https://t.co/7xOSUQo0hf- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016He definitely had that slick Italian guy whos done you wrong look about him. https://t.co/GJnPSwOcvw- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016Dammit, I cant post the Seb photo I found but JUST GO FIND ONE THEY COULD LOOK ALIKE IF YOU SQUINT.- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016The only one Im stuck on is CD. Maybe Rachael McAdams? Or Emily Blunt?- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016I could see Blake Lively but a little older! CD was in her mid-30s when we won in 1995. https://t.co/UK6dnItdNe- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016Good god I have no idea. Diana would want to play herself. https://t.co/iCPhDnFSoM- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016While this movie is sadly not in development -- not yet anyway -- you can still get your dose of Geno and UConns womens team off the court. Per an announcement on Tuesday, the team will be the focus of an upcoming reality show on HBO. So at least theres that.But if its the real thing you want, youre in luck. No. 1 Connecticut takes on No. 2 Notre Dame Wednesday (ESPN2, 7 p.m. ET) in a battle of unbeatens.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel