Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 18, 2020 8:05 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

NASCAR Sprint Cup races

Georgia running back?Sony Michel?broke his left forearm Sunday evening and underwent surgery to repair the fracture Monday morning, the school announced. Carolina Hurricanes Pro Shop .The tailback, who will be a junior this season, suffered the injury while riding an ATV, according to multiple reports. Georgia, however, would not confirm the circumstances, saying only that he broke his arm in an accident.The school said Michel is expected to make a full recovery, but it did not provide a timeline. Georgia opens its season Sept. 3 against North Carolina.Michel, 5-foot-11 and 212 pounds, helped Georgia to a 9-3 record and a win in the TaxSlayer Bowl against Penn State last season after former Heisman Trophy candidate Nick Chubb was lost to a gruesome knee injury in the sixth game that required surgery.Michel finished the season atop the teams stat charts, with 219 carries for 1,161 yards and 8 touchdowns.His injury puts the Bulldogs running game in a precarious position, as Chubbs status also remains up in the air. Carolina Hurricanes Store . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. Fake Hurricanes Jerseys .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. https://www.cheaphurricanes.com/ . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Dale Earnhardt Jr. has missed the past 17 NASCAR Sprint Cup races. The one Sunday at Phoenix International Raceway was by far the most difficult one for him to watch.Earnhardt, the defending winner of the PIR fall race, watched as his substitute driver, Alex Bowman, led a race-high 194 laps only to finish sixth after a wreck battling Matt Kenseth for the lead on a restart with two laps remaining.Watching Bowman vie for the win reminded Earnhardt of how nervous he would get watching his father, a seven-time Cup champion, battle for victories. Not only was Bowman going for the win but he was in the difficult position of having to race drivers who also were attempting to advance to the championship round of the Chase for the Sprint Cup.This whole day has been about damn miserable watching that race, Earnhardt said on The Dale Jr. Download podcast released Monday and produced by his JR Motorsports team. Golly. I dont know how fans do it.For the longest time, I havent felt that way since watching Dad race. I remember it so clear now, all the nerves and sick feeling in your stomach, even halfway into the race.Earnhardt hopes to return to racing next year as he continues to rehabiliitate from a concussion suffered in June at Michigan. Hurricanes Jerseys 2020. m so happy because our cars are so good, Earnhardt said. Im going to get into that thing next year and its going to be as good or better than when I got out of it.I feel like a very lucky guy in that regard. ... Man, Im really looking forward to getting back on the track, cutting some laps and just being a driver. I miss it, especially as I am getting more and more healthy and more confident in my health. I miss it more and more.When he returns, Earnhardt said he hopes he doesnt lose the perspective he has gained from his extended absence.It was hard being a fan, Earnhardt said about the race Sunday. I really got a new appreciation for what thats like. I had forgotten. I got caught up in what Ive been doing the last several years and had forgotten what that was like.Im seeing so many new perspectives, a lot of them unintentionally, which change the way I see everything about it. It will be a little bit different when I get back in the car, and I will try not to forget what I learned. ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel