Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 18, 2020 7:47 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

fell four overs later, caught

Australia A 5 for 319 (Cartwright 99*, Maddinson 81, Webster 79, Thakur 3-71) lead India A 169 (Pandya 79, Richardson 4-37) by 150 runsScorecardHalf-centuries from Hilton Cartwright, Nic Maddinson and Beau Webster took Australia A to a dominant position on the second day of their four-day game against India A. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Discount . Australia A needed just four balls to dismiss overnight batsman Hardik Pandya for 79 and wrap up India As innings for 169, with Kane Richardson adding one to his overnight tally to finish with 4 for 37.In reply, Australia A had marched on to 5 for 319 for a lead of 150, with Cartwright unbeaten on 99 when stumps were drawn at the Allan Border Field in Brisbane.Australia A got off to a wobbly start, losing both openers inside the first five overs to Shardul Thakur. Travis Dean was dismissed off the fourth ball of the innings, caught behind for a duck. Joe Burns, the captain, fell four overs later, caught at second slip by Pandya to leave Australia A 11 for 2.Maddinson and Kurtis Patterson then got together for the repair job and negotiated a demanding period, adding 92 for the third wicket in just under 21 overs. India A could have ended the stand earlier but for a reprieve to Maddinson when the batsman was on 34. Varun Aaron sent down three no-balls in an over, including one that took the outside edge and flew to Naman Ojha.Maddinson was well-supported by Patterson who collected a calm 25 off 61 balls before being caught behind off Hardik Pandya. Maddinson fell 15 overs later when he was caught by Pandey off Jayant Yadavs offspin. His 81 came off 114 balls and included 12 fours and two sixes.Webster and Cartwright then took centrestage, combining for a fifth-wicket stand of 152 and kept the India A bowlers at bay for 43.2 overs. Websters 79 off 186 balls included nine fours. He fell towards the end of the day, caught behind off Thakur to give the right-arm medium pacer his third wicket. Wicketkeeper Sam Whiteman then kept Cartwright company for around 10 overs. Cartwright had struck 14 fours and a six in his 153-ball knock.India A used five bowlers. Thakur took three wickets, but was expensive, going at over four an over. Pandya and Yadav took a wicket each, while Dhawal Kulkarni and Aaron went wicketless. Yeezy Boost 380 Cheap . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Yeezreel For Sale .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. http://www.cheapyeezyswholesale.com/yeezy-boost-350-v2-for-sale.html . Here are his mid-season NBA awards.  MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. AUBURN, Ala. -- Auburn tailback Kamryn Pettway came into the regular season as a converted fullback who had blocked for the ball carriers in college but never actually been one.He ended it contemplating, at least briefly, a jump to the NFL. In between, the 6-foot, 240-pounder emerged as one of the Southeastern Conferences top running backs when healthy and helped propel the 17th-ranked Tigers to the Sugar Bowl Jan. 2 against No. 7 Oklahoma.For him to step up and play running back and really only be healthy or starting running back for eight of those games and be first-team All-SEC, I think that says a lot, Auburn guard Alex Kozan said. It says all that needs to be said. Hes a hell of a player.Pettways emergence boosted a backfield that had lost three tailbacks from last season to the NFL (Peyton Barber), dismissal (Jovon Robinson) or transfer (Roc Thomas).The Tigers didnt miss them much when Pettway was healthy. He missed two of the final three games with an injury to his left quad and didnt even log a carry in the first game.Or all of last season, for that matter.Pettway wound up rushing for 1,123 yards and averaging a league-best 124.8 yards per game. He felt he could be an elite back entering the season, but his college resume consisted of a redshirt year and, statistically, an 8-yard kick return last season.Pettway said his emergence as an elite SEC back wasnt a surprise to him but adds: I surprised a lot of other people.I believed deep down in my mind that I could, but I mean, everybody else hadnt had a chance to see it, he said. I just felt like I needed an opportunity to show it.The season put Pettway on the radar of some NFL teams as a potential draft pick, buut he announced on social media that he planned to return for his fourth season to complete some unfinished business. Yeezy 500 Utility Black For Sale. The married father of 1-year-old daughter Kaisley talked about the decision with his parents and wife Natonya, whom he met as a freshman at Sidney Lanier High School in Montgomery, Alabama. That unfinished business includes graduating and presumably proving hes not a one-year wonder.Its my degree for one, but I want to have a good, healthy season, Pettway said. A full, complete season.He returned to action in the regular-season finale against No. 1 Alabama but was held to 17 yards by the nations top defense.Pettway, who was injured at the end of a long run against Vanderbilt , said he was about 90 percent healthy for that game. Now, he and quarterback Sean White (shoulder) are both back and apparently recovered for the Sugar Bowl.Pettway played a starring role in Auburns six-game winning streak that propelled the Tigers into SEC Western Division contention. During the final four games of that stretch, he averaged 30 carries and 192 yards.Now, hes back in the backfield with White and 862-yard rusher Kerryon Johnson, who was also slowed by an ankle injury late in the season.Theyll face a big challenge in the Sooners, who are riding a nine-game winning streak. A healthy backfield certainly helps Auburns chances.It feels great being healthy, Pettway said. Im 100 percent now. I can run full speed, so Im just ready for the bowl game.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel