Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 16, 2020 10:58 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

season as a member of the

TAMPA, Fla. Air Max 270 React Club Gold . -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have placed defensive end George Johnson on season-ending injured reserve because of a hip fracture, a source told ESPN.Johnson, 28, suffered the injury during practice Thursday and limped off the field gingerly. He underwent an MRI shortly after. As of Friday morning, doctors are still assessing whether there is tissue damage, but the source said that it looks as though Johnson wont need surgery. The best-case scenario for him is 16 weeks of recovery.George suffered a significant hip injury yesterday, and he had to be placed on IR, coach Dirk Koetter said Friday morning after practice. [Its] unfortunate for George because he was playing well at the time.Johnson played in 11 games for the Buccaneers in 2015, totaling 23 tackles and two forced fumbles. During the 2014 season as a member of the Detroit Lions, he registered six sacks. The Bucs traded a fifth-round draft pick for him and received a seventh-round selection.Johnson started five games for the Buccaneers in 2015 but was expected to play a backup or rotational role in 2016. During training camp, he was getting reps with the second team at defensive end and also lined up inside at defensive tackle.He was catching on real fast, defensive end Robert Ayers said of Johnsons move inside, one that he makes as well. He was doing a lot of good things, so thats what makes it tough to lose a guy like that because he was doing good and having a good camp.George brought a lot of energy. ... Hes a good person, Ayers said. He worked his butt off this offseason. I did some training with him. Its sad to see a player go down, but hes going to bounce back and hopefully come back better than ever.Third-year defensive end Howard Jones said the team will most miss his leadership and his contributions on the outside and inside as a pass-rusher and on special teams.He was definitely a great leader, Jones said. And him being out will definitely have an impact on us. But well just definitely keep pushing and keep striving for him and putting our best on the field for him and ourselves.To fill Johnsons roster spot, the Bucs signed defensive end Martin Ifedi. Air Max 270 Be True . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. Air Max 270 White Volt . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. http://www.cheapairmax270react.com/air-max-270-react-womens-fake.html . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue.Michael van Gerwen completed a sensational defence of his UK Open title with a dominant 11-4 win over Peter Wright in the final. The world No 1 hit a superb nine-dart finish in Saturdays win over Rob Cross, which also featured two of his 170 checkouts in the tournament, and then averaged 106.68 in his final victory over Wright in Minehead.Earlier in the evening, Van Gerwen had sealed a 10-6 semi-final win over Phil Taylor to set up another showdown with Snakebite in a repeat of last years showpiece. Phil Taylor suffered defeat to Van Gerwen in the semi-finals Wright, who defeated Jelle Klaasen in his semi-final, trailed 5-3 in the entertaining early stages but Van Gerwen then took out a 105 checkout and reeled off finishes of 88, 76 and 74 to take the next five straight legs.There was nearly another nine-darter when Wright missed double 12 for a perfect leg and Van Gerwen sealed victory soon afterwards, securing the trophy again with a 64 checkout. I had four 170 finishes, a nine-darter and won the tournament so its fantastic. Michael van Gerwen I played really well andd Im really pleased to win another trophy, said van Gerwen, who has now won six PDC titles this year. Cheap Air Max 270 React. I had four 170 finishes, a nine-darter and won the tournament so its fantastic.Im working really hard and Im glad its paying off at the moment. I love this game and I love winning, this is a wonderful feeling.Peter is growing into one of the best players there is and hes getting better and better - but Im glad I beat him today. I did the right thing at the right moment and hes a fantastic player, and sooner or later he is going to win a tournament. Peter Wright narrowly failed to complete a nine-darter Wright was left to claim the £30,000 runner-up cheque for the second successive year as his search for a first major title continues.Hes the best player on the planet, said the world No 5.Im disappointed that I didnt give him more of a game but I will work harder to try and get to Michaels level. Hes a machine at the moment.It is coming for me - I learn every time I lose against these guys and it might take a little time but I will get there. Also See: WATCH: Is MVG the best ever Sky Bets darts odds On Sky TV Schedule/Results Features ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel