Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 6, 2020 10:30 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

nd helped Eintracht narrowly

FRANKFURT, Germany -- Eintracht Frankfurt has extended the contract of coach Niko Kovac until 2019 after a successful start this season. Dallas Stars Store .Eintracht is fifth after 13 rounds and on course for a place in the Europa League next season.The Berlin-born Croatian took over in March and helped Eintracht narrowly escape relegation. The team has been playing unexpectedly better this season, notching a draw with Bayern Munich and a win over Borussia Dortmund.Kovacs brother, Robert Kovac, also had his contract as assistant coach extended.Niko Kovac said the pair has always felt very comfortable in Frankfurt and was looking forward to more.Eintracht next plays Hoffenheim, which is undefeated and one place above Frankfurt on goal difference. Stitched Stars Jerseys . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. Custom Dallas Stars Jerseys . LUCIE, Fla. https://www.cheapstarsonline.com/ . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football.Manuel Pellegrini admitted Man Citys 3-0 victory at Chelsea on Saturday was motivated by their desire for revenge following their 5-1 FA Cup defeat in February. Sergio Aguero fired a hat-trick to help City move above Arsenal into third place in the Premier League table and stay on track for Champions League qualification.And Pellegrini said his side wanted payback after they were soundly beaten on their previous trip to Stamford Bridge, when a young City team conceded five to crash out of the FA Cup in the fifth round. Sergio Aguero opened the scoring in the first half at Stamford Bridge Pellegrini, who was delighted with his sides victory, told Sky Sports: Im very satisfied, because I think our team played very well in attacking and defending, and when we have all our players fit and playing all of them together - I think its another team.We knew before the game that Chelsea would always be a difficult team, but we also wanted the revenge for the FA Cup that we had to play here with a young team and they beat us 5-1.So I think that tonight was a complete game and three important points for the Premier League because we want to finish as near to the top of the league as we can. The City striker then added a second after a rapid counter-attack Agueros treble puts him on 21 league goals for the season, level with Leicester City forward Jamie Vardy and one behind Tottenhams Harry Kane in the race for the Golden Boot.I am sure he is the best striker in this league, Pellegrini added. Its different when hes playing every game, every week and hes a very important player. Its very strange that hes played here so many years and hes not been the best player in the league. Graeme Souness and Jamie Redknapp analyse Man Citys lightning fast counter attack for their second goal against Chelsea. Cheap Stars Jerseys. It was a big performance from the team as well, and when you have good individual performances, you do well as a team. Not only Kevin [De Bruyne], because Eliaquim Mangala played very well and Fernandinho played very well. Jesus Navas worked very hard. Kevin De Bruyne was impressive for City on his return to former club Chelsea Pablo Zabaleta was booked in the first half, and after the City right-back lunged in on Pedro after the break, Pellegrini said he made a substitution to avoid a potential red card.Yes, Pablo was on a yellow card, explained Pellegrini, so another foul, and all the fans will try to pressure the referee for the second yellow. I thought it was better to change it. Yaya Toure said the whole City team performed well at Chelsea and it was probably their best win of the season City midfielder Yaya Toure added: I think today was a brilliant game. We played very wellThe first half was a brilliant game, we started very well. We tried to control the game well, we had some good counter-attacks.It was a good game for all the team, I think we deserved the win. It was one of the best games (this season). Also See: Aguero treble sends City third Chelsea 0-3 Man City recap Saturdays best stats WATCH: Agueros button problem ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel