Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 6, 2020 9:03 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

lead the Southwest Division.

Despite steering West Brom 12-points clear of the relegation zone, manager Tony Pulis admits he will not be satisfied until his side reach the 40-point mark in the Premier League. Detroit Red Wings Gear . If the Baggies beat Manchester United on Sunday, live on Sky Sports, they will move to 39 points with nine games remaining.West Broms record points total in the Premier League is 49, achieved under Steve Clarke during the 2012/13 campaign, but Pulis admits reaching 40 points is his main objective. My aim always is to get to 40 points, said Pulis. If we can get to 40 points in the next couple of games then well be pushing on to see if we can get more points than the club has achieved before.To look above the most important target, the one that you set at the beginning of the season, I dont think is right. Jamie Redknapp joins Ed Chamberlin to preview the Super Sunday fixture between West Brom and Manchester United Lets get there first and assess it and if we can get to 40 points with quite a few games left lets see if we can get that record total.Pulis accepts that most managers will face the wrath of the fans on a regular basis, with his opposite number on Sunday Louis van Gaal receiving his fair share in recent weeks at Manchester United. West Brom secured a draw against Leicester in their last Premier League outing I think youre going to get criticism whichever way you cook it today, added Pulis. People are going to find a way for why youre not doing it and criticise that reason. You have to accept that.Theres always a group of supporters within every club that wont be happy with whats going on unless youre top of the league or doing something very, very special.They will always be there ready to have a little gripe if they feel right to do it. You have to accept that. Also See: West Brom v Man Utd preview Berahino can make Euro 2016 Brunt out of Euro 2016 Pulis: Go out and enjoy it Red Wings Jerseys China . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Fake Red Wings Jerseys . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. https://www.cheapredwings.com/ . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate.Sergio Garcias remarkable scrambling ability was evident on the second day of the DP World Tour Championship as he produced a contender for par of the season. Garcia was cruising on eight under for the tournament after rolling in his fourth birdie putt of the day at the 11th, but he looked likely to undo much of his fine early work with a dreadful tee shot off the next tee. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price The Spaniard hit a shocking duck-hook with his driver that veered into some dense shrubbery and, although his ball was located, there was no way to get it back in play without taking a penalty drop. He had just enough clearance to drop into the open, albeit not onto anything resembling grass, but he defied a restricted backswing to hit a high draw and find the front right portion of the green. Sergio Garcia celebrated a career four on the 12th in Dubai And, moments after he appeared to be staring a double-bogey full in the face, Garcia rolled the huge putt into the centre of the cup to salvage an entertaining par-four, and he went on to complete a 67 to earn a share of the halfway lead. Cheap Red Wings Jerseys. Obviously I didnt hit a good tee shot on 12, he said afterwards. I was fortunate a guy from the crowd found it for me and I was able to drop outside the bush. I hit a really good shot from there with a seven-iron and made a really nice putt. It was one of those career fours!Watch the video above to see Garcia make one of the most entertaining pars of the European Tour season, and dont miss the conclusion to the European Tour season over the weekend on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Dubais all-time top shots Second round highlights Latest leaderboard Golf live on Sky Sports 4 ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel