Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 6, 2020 8:58 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Neither Jeff nor Max played a f

Hes played far fewer games than his grandfathers did, but emerging Sydney AFL forward Tom Papley has already gone deeper into a season than his relatives. Air Max 270 React ENG .Max Papley and Jeff Bray were teammates at the club during its South Melbourne days in the 1960s, when wins were hard to come by.Jeff played in 14 wins from 34 games in three seasons and Max 19 from 59 in four.Grandson Tom has already tasted 14 victories from 18 games.Neither Jeff nor Max played a finals match, so 20 -year-old Tom set a family first in that regard by playing in the qualifying final loss to GWS Giants..The backed up to beat Adelaide in a semi-final on Saturday, with Tom writing another impressive chapter of his first-year in senior football with a four-goal haul.Thats the first time Ive kicked four (AFL) goals, its not bad, Papley told AAP.If I bring the pressure, four goals is a little cherry on top.But Im just happy to get the win and play in a big prelim final next week and hopefully play in a grand final the week after and bring home the chocolates.A four-goal haul for a small forward represents an excellent return, but Papleys contribution to the Swans is measured by more than just scoreboard impact,.In our review on Monday our forwards coach Brett Kirk will have a little look at the goals and the spots I got into, Papley said.But hes more about focusing on the pressure and thats my role, just to bring the pressure and thats where my goals came from (on Saturday).The Papley family presence at the SCG on Saturday might well have been larger had it not been for the fact his home town club Bunyip played in the Ellinbank and District Football League grand final in country Victoria a few hours earlier.My cousin was playing in that, they were all down there except my dad came up (to Sydney), Papley said.The Bunyip boys lost which is a bummer. I was getting scores and I was disappointed, but I had to focus on the job that I had to do. Air Max 270 React Script Swoosh . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. Air Max 270 React Noir . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/fausse-air-max-270-react-reverse-logo.html . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. MARINA BAY, Singapore -- Nico Rosberg took pole position for the Singapore Grand Prix with a dominant display under the lights at the Marina Bay Circuit as Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton failed to put a clean lap together and slipped to third behind Daniel Ricciardos Red Bull.Rosberg set a new record lap time of 1:42.584, beating Sebastian Vettels best time on the same layout in 2013 by over 0.25s. The stellar lap not only beat the historic record but also smashed the attempts of his rivals, with a 0.531s gap to Daniel Ricciardo in second and a 0.704s margin over Hamilton.Rosberg set his fastest time on his first attempt and despite a clean second lap, he couldnt improve. Hamiltons first effort was far from perfect, but as he attempted to chase Rosbergs benchmark he went deep into the second corner and made another mistake on the exit of Turn 7. Ricciardo improved significantly between his first and second runs in Q3, beating Hamilton to second, and was actually the fastest driver of all through the final sector. Max Verstappen struggled to get his tyres working on both runs and finished 0.744s off Rosberg in fourth.Although Rosberg made the battle between Mercedes and Red Bull look rather one-sided during qualifying, it could swing back the other way in the race as both Red Bulls will the start the race on a harder compound than the Mercedes due to their tyre choices in Q2. That will allow Ricciardo and Verstappen to run longer into the race than Rosberg and Hamilton, which could put them in strong positions after the first pit stops.Kimi Raikkonen was the sole Ferrari in the top ten after Sebastian Vettel dropped out of qualifying in Q1 with a rear anti-roll bar issue. Raikkonens time was 0.212s shy of Verstappen ahead of him but a comfortable 0. Air Max 270 React France. 657s clear of Carlos Sainz in sixth. Both Sainz and Toro Rosso Daniil Kvyat returned to Q3 after two disappointing weekends in Spa-Francorchamps and Monza and will line up ahead of Nico Hulkenbergs Force India, Fernando Alonsos McLaren and Sergio Perez in the second Force India.The two Williams failed to make the top ten, with Valtteri Bottas just 0.003s shy of Hulkenberg in tenth while Felipe Massa was another 0.251s off his teammate. Q2 ended with two sperarate accidents as Romain Grosjean lost the rear of his car under braking at Turn 10 and hit the barriers and Jenson Button clipped the wall on the exit of Turn 14, suffering a puncture on the run down to Turn 16. The incidents ended the qualifying hopes of both drivers but also brought out yellow flags at two points on the track. Perez appeared to pass Esteban Gutierrez under the yellow flags for Buttons stricken McLaren while on the hot lap that secured his place in Q3. Button ended up 13th ahead of Gutierrez, Grosjean and Marcus Ericssons Sauber in 16th.Vettels suspension problem in Q1 saw his Ferrari lift its wheel into corners, but the team initially told him to stay on track and attempt to set a time. However, as he clocked sectors times several tenths shy of the next slowest car, it soon became clear that he did not have the pace to make the cut for Q2 and he returned to the pits. The mechanics attempted to solve the problem in the closing moments of the session, but ultimately ran out of time leaving Vettel 22nd and last on the grid. He will start behind the two Manors, Jolyon Palmer, Felipe Nasr and Kevin Magnussen, who also dropped out in Q1. ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel