Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 4, 2020 11:04 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

the 2-2 draw at Tottenham

Francis Coquelin has been left frustrated by Arsenals slump after the winter, but says the current side can do something special in the future. Cheap Air Force 1 Wholesale . Arsenal were top of the league at Christmas, but have won just six of their last 15 league games and were knocked out of both the FA Cup and Champions League at the last 16 stage.They now sit 13 points off leaders Leicester, albeit with a game in hand, and Coquelin could not hide his frustration at the loss in form around February and March. Coquelin was sent off in the 2-2 draw at Tottenham earlier in the season In an exclusive interview with Sky Sports, Coquelin said: Its difficult. The league is not over yet, but its difficult, I give you that. Its frustrating because this season we had quite a lot of injuries at the same times. Santi [Cazorla], Alexis [Sanchez], I got injured as well, and when the team was in a good run.It was difficult to take, but injuries are always going to happen in a season. At the end of the day you have to get the result. It is frustrating, but we had this February, March period where we lost to Swansea, got knocked out of the Champions League, and lost to Manchester United, so it was difficult. I dont think its a mental block. You can have bad periods in November as well, but theres always a part in the season where we drop off a little bit and ease off, playing so well and then suddenly change.When you look at the league this season its crazy as well. You look at the table and I dont think anybody could have predicted it at this time of the year. Its a crazy season, but looking at it, I think everyone believes we could have done something better and been in a stronger position. Arsenal have won just six of their last 15 league games Arsenal have six games remaining to finish the season on a high, but with the pressure piling on manager Arsene Wenger, their summer transfer activity could be defining again.They are without a Premier League trophy since 2004, but Coquelin is convinced the current crop of stars has the talent to achieve more than they currently are.With the talent weve got and the potential weve got, we should be higher in the table. Leicester are seven points clear with five games remaining When you look at the potential in the team we have, its normal that the fans and everyone expects us to win the title. It hasnt happened for so long and you can understand the frustration of the fans, and we all do get frustrated as well, because we do want this title. We want it badly as well.The word is frustration. With the talent we have we can do something special. We have six games to do something right, we need to at least win the last six games for us, and for the fans, because they deserve this.I understand the fans because I was just a fan when I was injured for two months, you feel it more.Last season I think we had 10 wins in a row to finish, and we can do it. We owe the fans because theyre always behind us, whether away or at home. If we finish the season strong who knows what can happen.Watch the extended interview with Coquelin on Soccer Saturday from midday on Sky Sports News HQ Also See: Wilshere completes 90 minutes Mersons predictions Ox and Cazorla return to training WATCH: Seven games, six days Air Max Tn Plus Sale . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Fake Yeezy 700 . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. http://www.cheapshoesstorewholesale.com/air-max-90-online-outlet.html . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. SALT LAKE CITY -- A suspended USC football player charged with rape in Utah and facing allegations involving the same woman in California was ordered Friday not to contact the accuser.Making his first court appearance for the Utah case, Osa Masina did not speak with reporters covering the event and responded only Yes, sir to a judge when asked if he understood the charges. Neither he nor his lawyer objected to the no-contact order.Masina, 19, is accused of assaulting the woman after she passed out following a July party in Utah, according to charging documents. Los Angeles County prosecutors are also reviewing sexual assault allegations after police handed over the investigation, according to district attorney spokeswoman Jane Robison.Masinas lawyer, Greg Skordas, said he does not expect California officials to press charges in that case. Cellphone video of the alleged assault detailed in court documents may end up helping his client, he said.There are some things, but theyre not what weve all been led to believe, Skordas said, without offering specifics.Masina is a Utah native who played at Brighton High School in the Cottonwood Heights suburb of Salt Lake City.Prosecutors said he has known the accuser, also 19, for several years and raped her after she drank alcohol and smoked marijuana with him aat a party July 25 in Cottonwood Heights. Air Max 97 Store. Masina acknowledged having sex with her, prosecutors said in court documents.Skordas has said that the sex was consensual.The difference in accounts of what happened are maybe not as distinct as you might think, but I think the way both individuals perceived this is quite different, he told reporters after the hearing.Masina is charged with one count of rape and two counts of forcible sodomy. Masina is free after on $250,000 bail, though Skordas said he plans to ask a judge to reduce the amount because posting a 10 percent bond tied up many of the familys assets.Masina and teammate Don Hill are also under investigation for an alleged sexual assault July 14 at an off-campus apartment in California that happened after the accuser?visited Masina for several days, according to court documents.Masina and Hill are accused of assaulting the woman at Hills off-campus apartment after giving her marijuana, alcohol and the anti-anxiety prescription drug Xanax, the court documents said.Masina took video of the alleged assault and sent it to the accusers ex-boyfriend, the documents said. Hill has also been suspended from the team. ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel