Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 4, 2020 10:50 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

I think over the last decade

CHARLOTTE, N. Custom Rashan Gary Jersey .C. -- The Carolina Panthers added much-needed depth at safety Wednesday by signing free agent Stevie Brown to a one-year deal.Brown was one of several safeties who worked out for the Panthers over the past four days, as the team experiences mounting injuries at safety behind starters Kurt Coleman and Tre Boston.Three-time Pro Bowl selection Donte Whitner was among those who worked out with Brown on Saturday. Carolina also worked out former Tampa Bay and Chicago safety Major Wright on Tuesday.The Panthers ultimately went with Jones with backup safety Dean Marlowe still nursing a hamstring injury that has kept him out for the past three weeks.Brown has not played in a game since the 2014 season with the New York Giants, when he started eight games a year after missing the 2013 season with a torn ACL.Browns best season came for the Giants in 2012. He started 11 games, posting 66 tackles and eight interceptions for an NFL-best 307 return yards. Brown has spent time with seven teams since being selected by the Oakland Raiders in the seventh round of the 2010 draft. The former Michigan player spent four days with the Panthers before the 2011 season.?Carolinas depth at safety was so thin that linebacker Brian Blechen played the position in an emergency role in last weeks preseason game against New England.The Panthers hoped offseason acquisition Trenton Robinson would be a contributor, but he was released on Tuesday with a pectoral injury.Browns signing got Carolinas roster to 75. Custom Packers T-shirts . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. Cheap Custom Packers Jersey . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. http://www.custompackersjersey.com/ . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete.Jamie Carragher says Rafa Benitez is the man to bring trophies back to Newcastle - if he can keep them up this season. Benitez has 10 games to rescue the clubs Premier League status after agreeing to replace sacked head coach Steve McClaren in a revised role of manager.If he succeeds, the Spaniard will begin work on a three-year contract, while relegation will leave him the option of walking away. Supporters waiting for a first trophy since 1969 should not get too hung up on that release clause, according to Carragher, who won the Champions League under Benitez at Liverpool and believes Newcastle have finally found a worthy successor to Sir Bobby Robson. Five challenges for Rafa Five issues for Rafa Benitez to address at Newcastle I think for Newcastle, its a fantastic appointment to get a manager of that calibre, the Sky Sports expert said. I think over the last decade, youd have to go back to Bobby Robson [to find someone] who has won that many honours.These next 10 games - if he can get through those, then over the next three years he could be the man that stops that rot of trophies. Hes won so many trophies in his career. Sky Sports News HQs Keith Downie gets reaction from fans as Benitez takes over at Newcastle The fans shouldnt be concerned, not at all. For any Newcastle fan, forget the next three years, focus on the next 10 games. If youre a fan and Newcastle went down, you wouldnt want Rafa, youd want someone that has experience in that league and has success in that league. Rafa wont wannt to be there. Authentic Custom Packers Jersey. Rafa Benitez and Jamie Carragher won the Champions League together at Liverpool in 2005 It works perfectly for both parties; if he keeps them up, itll be a great appointment over the next three or four years and hopefully he can get Newcastle back up the table  I think the next 10 games are all that matters for everyone involved.Benitez has a CV featuring some of Europes most well-known clubs, but has little experience of fighting a relegation battle. Benitez calls his players in on a day off to put them through training on his first day in the job I cant remember ever seeing Rafa at this end of the table, Carragher told Sky Sports News HQ. Thats why Im interested in seeing how he goes about it. Thats why Im interested in seeing how he manages, how he prepares his players.Motivation? Thats not Rafas biggest strength. He will look at how they suffer tactically. Rafa was probably the best I had with setting up a back four. Theres probably going to be a lot of repetition and he wont apologise for that. Those players will work hard - whoever theyre playing, it will be a difficult game for them. It wont be the open expansive style the fans want, for now he will be focusing on trying to make Newcastle difficult to beat. Also See: Newcastle appoint Benitez Rafa cancels players day off McClaren: I couldve saved Toon Five challenges facing Benitez ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel