Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 3, 2020 1:01 PM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

ing edge over To

CHARLESTON, S. Dante Pettis Super Bowl Jersey .C. -- Raemond Robinson scored 14 points off the bench and led five players in double figures as Charleston Southern beat Toccoa Falls of the National Christian College Athletic Association 101-54 on Saturday night.Robinson was 5 of 8 from the field including four 3-pointers for the Buccaneers (3-2). Cortez Mitchell and Patrick Wallace added 11 points apiece and Christian Keeling and Armel Potter had 10 points apiece.Robinson sank a 3-pointer and followed with a layup to shake off a slow start for the Buccaneers and put them on top 14-12 with 15:03 to play in the first period. They led the rest of the way and had a 51-31 advantage at the break.The Buccaneers averaged 57.5 percent shooting from the field, 40 percent from the free throw line, and had a 53-28 rebounding edge over Toccoa Falls.Cameron Williams led the Eagles with 15 points and six boards. Solomon Thomas Super Bowl Jersey . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. Dwight Clark Super Bowl Jersey . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. http://www.authenticsf49erspro.com/Tevin-coleman-49ers-jersey/ .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. ATLANTA -- Matt Kemp once believed he would spend his entire career with the Los Angeles Dodgers.Now that he has been traded twice in 19 months, Kemp is just excited somebody still wants him. He debuted Tuesday night for the Atlanta Braves, batting cleanup and playing left field three days after he was acquired from San Diego.I never, ever thought I was going to be traded, Kemp said before the game. I always thought I was going to be with the Dodgers.Kemp wrote Monday for The Players Tribune that the Braves were his favorite team as a kid. He mentioned some of the rocky times he had with the Dodgers, when his attitude suffered.Speaking with reporters before Tuesdays game, a 5-3 loss to the?Pittsburgh Pirates, Kemp indicated that he wanted to preempt notions that he isnt a team player.Its stuff thats out there, not all stuff that I agree with, he said. I dont want people here to wonder about me as a person. Im here to be a good teammate and to help lead these guys in the right direction. Im excited about this new journey.The Braves traded troubled outfielder Hector Olivera for $10.5 million and Kemp, who is earning $21.5 million this season and will make the same salary in each of the next three years.Kemps jersey number is 27. He received loud cheers, with several hundred fans giving him a standing ovation, as he was introduced before his first at-bat in the first inning. He?went 0-for-4 and ended the game with a strikeout.Kemp met with interim manager Brian Snitker a few hours before the game. Snitker wanted to assure his new slugger that the Braves are excited to have him under contract through the 2019 season.Atlanta has the worst overall record and the worst home mark in the major leagues this season. Ticket sales have plummeted. The teams marketing department offered a three-night special through Thursday: two outfield tickets for $7.?Under president of baseball operations John Hart and general manager John Coppolella, the franchise started a major rebuilding project about the same time the Doddgers dealt Kemp to San Diego before the 2015 season. DeForest Buckner Super Bowl Jersey. In recent years, the Braves have traded Craig Kimbrel, Jason Heyward, Justin Upton, Evan Gattis, Andrelton Simmons, Melvin Upton Jr.?and Shelby Miller, and the team let Brian McCann leave as a free agent. The only everyday player brought in was right fielder Nick Markakis as a free agent, but the goal was to acquire prospects.Atlanta is excited about the arrival of shortstop Dansby Swanson, a former No. 1 overall draft pick acquired in the Miller deal, second baseman Ozzie Albies and several young pitchers as it moves into a new ballpark a few miles north of Turner Field next year.Getting Kemp makes the team feel more legitimate.Its like we told him: Were trying to do something big here. Were in the infancy stages of it, and we really want you to be a part of it, Snitker said. I think he can be.Snitker batted Kemp between first baseman Freddie Freeman and Markakis. That trio might not sound like much to contending teams, but Kemps arrival is considered a big upgrade for Atlanta, which ranks last in the majors in runs and homers.Itll help Nick. Itll help Freddie, Snitker said. It helps everybody when you get a guy like that, as weve seen over the course of time. When one of those guys gets going, it kind of relaxes everyone else and doesnt make them feel like they have to do too much.In 254 games with San Diego, Kemp hit .264 -- 28 points lower than his nine-season batting average for the Dodgers -- with 46 homers, 169 RBIs and 247 strikeouts.Its a beautiful city;. Its a beautiful place to be, Kemp said of San Diego. They treated me well.Now, Kemp says hes all-in with the Braves.I dont think the East Coast really knows that much about me, Kemp said. This is my introduction to them and to let them know what Im willing to do for this organization.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.? ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel