Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 24, 2020 8:04 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

6-foot-9, 255-pound younger b

Memphis native and IMG Academy big man Isaiah Stokes has signed with the?Florida Gators, he told ESPN on Friday. Air Force 1 Low Noir .There was some uncertainty whether the 6-foot-9, 255-pound younger brother of NBA free-agent forward Jarnell Stokes had signed with the Gators. He told ESPN he signed with the Gators during the early signing period, but he had hoped to keep it quiet until he returned home for Christmas break so he could make an announcement in front of his family.My brother did that, and I was there, Isaiah Stokes said. So I wanted to do it in front of my 9-year-old sister, Kaitlin.Stokes, who is No. 60 in the ESPN 100 rankings, said he chose Florida over Iowa State, Tennessee, TCU and North Carolina.My heart was at Florida, Stokes said. I love the plan that Coach (Mike) White has for me. Coach said hes going to give me the opportunity to expand my game. Its a great program and I felt like it was the best fit for me.Stokes was a two-sport star until about a year ago, when he decided to give up football. He played both sports as a sophomore in high school, but gave up football and lost about 50 pounds in order to focus on basketball.Jarnell Stokes played 28 games for three NBA teams over three seasons, and he was waived by the Denver Nuggets on Nov. 15.Thats my love -- basketball, Isaiah Stokes said. Nike Air Force 1 Just Do It Noir .  The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Nike Air Force One Low Pas Cher . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel