Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 22, 2020 11:15 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

it right for the [New Zealand] R

All Blacks coach Steve Hansen has revealed he will make a call on his future before the Rugby Championship. Zach Wood Jersey .Hansens contract expires at the end of 2017 and he is currently weighing up whether to extend that until the 2019 World Cup. The coach, who led the side to their 2015 World Cup triumph, was speaking to the BBC and said it will be a decision which takes into account a number of different factors.Theres four things Ive looked at, Hansen said. One is the family... is it right for them? Is it right for the team? Is it right for the [New Zealand] Rugby Union and can I still get up in the morning and motivate myself and the team to improve?So if I cant do all those things, I wont do it. If I still think I can do it and the players are keen on me to do it then Ill think about it.?Theres one or two Ive just got to ask myself yet and well make a decision before the Rugby Championship.He added: New Zealand Rugby have got to say theyre keen too. Im sure if we can sit down, something positive will come.The New Zealand boss said their recent 3-0 Test series win over Wales hammered home to himself that he still has the hunger for the job, saying I love winning and I love that team.Next up on Hansens radar as All Blacks coach is the Rugby Championship which starts on Aug. 20 and then attention shifts to next summer when they welcome the British & Irish Lions to New Zealand.Hansen believes Warren Gatland should be the frontrunner to lead the tourists, and added: If you get it right then youve got something special. So theyll be tough if they get it right. Michael Thomas Jersey . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Eric Martin Jersey . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. http://www.customsaintsjersey.com/custom-michael-ola-jersey-large-2172e.html . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. MOON TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Lorenzo Jerome had two interceptions, 1 1/2 sacks and a 48-yard touchdown reception to help Saint Francis (Pa) beat Robert Morris 24-10 on Saturday.Jerome, who leads the FCS with six interceptions this season, made 10 tackles and gained 108 yards on two kickoff returns. Zack Drayer threw two touchdown passes and ran for another score for Saint Francis (3-3, 1-0 Northeast).Jerome returned the opening kickoff 74 yards to the 26, setting up 41-yard field goal by Lance Geesy. After punts by both teams on the next two possessions, Jeromes first interception set up a seven-play, 79-yard drive capped by a 14-yard touchdown pass from Drayer to Marcus Bagley. Henry Childs Jersey. Connor Shennan made a 42-yard field goal to make it 10-3 with 11:49 left in the first half, but Jeromes touchdown catch early in the third quarter, and DaJon Lee blocked a punt and returned it 34 yards to the 1, setting up a scoring run by Drayer that made it 24-3 with 11:39 left.Robert Morris (1-5, 0-1) had 7 yards rushing and punted 10 times. ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel