Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 21, 2020 10:53 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

he returned and was able to

ALLEN PARK, Mich. Elvis Grbac Jersey . -- Detroit Lions tight end Eric Ebron is not expected to play this upcoming Sunday against the undefeated Philadelphia Eagles after suffering injuries to his knee and ankle against the Chicago Bears?this past Sunday, a source told ESPN Insider Adam Caplan.Ebron briefly left Sundays game against the Bears, but he returned and was able to finish the game. He did not practice Wednesday, and he was not spotted at all during the open portion of practice.After the game, Ebron said, Ill be all right, but it was clear he was in a lot of pain.I play with my heart, man, Ebron said. I play through injury. I play through pain. I play through soreness, so just went out there and tried to make more [of] an emotional impact on the team and, you know, if I can do this, then we can get this win.The Lions lost to the Bears 17-14.Ebron has battled injuries all season. He missed a large portion of the preseason with an ankle injury, and he has dealt with back, ankle and knee injuries during the first four weeks of the regular season. He has also turned into quarterback Matthew Staffords most reliable target this season, catching 18 passes for 210 yards and 1 touchdown.If Ebron ends up not playing Sunday, the Lions will rely on rookie Cole Wick, veteran Khari Lee and newly signed Clay Harbor to play tight end.The Lions also could be without defensive end Ezekiel Ansah for the third straight week. Caplan reported that Ansah is expected to be doubtful for Sundays game, according to a source, as he continues to return from a high ankle injury. Ansah, though, does not need surgery on the ankle.He has not practiced since injuring the ankle during the first series of Detroits loss to Tennessee in Week 2.Also on the Lions injury report Wednesday -- wide receiver Marvin Jones missed practice with a foot injury, and linebacker DeAndre Levy continues to miss practice as well. Levy hasnt played since Week 1 with a quad injury. However, the Lions added a knee injury to the injury report for Levy -- the first time that has been listed all season. Dave Wilcox Jersey . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. J. D. Smith Jersey . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. http://www.custom49ersjersey.com/custom-joe-perry-jersey-large-1068d.html . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. -- RJ Moore hit a go-ahead three-run homer in a six-run fourth inning and Goodlettsville, Tennessee beat Johnston, Iowa 14-3 in five innings on Wednesday in an elimination game of the Little League World Series.After Moores shot over the center-field wall, Tennessee loaded the bases and Zach McWilliams hit a bloop double to score two and Tyler Jones scored from first after an error for a 7-3 lead.The bases were full again in the fifth for Tennessee. With no outs and the infiield in, Brock Duffer rolled it through the hole on the left side to score two and Ryan Oden crossed home on an error to make it 10-3. George Mira Jersey. Duffer scored on a fielders choice.Tyler Jones drove in Tanner Jones from second for a 12-3 lead and Robert Carroll sent it up the middle to score two more.Kaiden Dinh put Iowa in front 3-1 with a three-run homer in the third. ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel