Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 20, 2020 7:12 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

French clubs owner Mourad Boudjellal,

Steffon Armitages prospects of making an England comeback look slim after head coach Eddie Jones denied speaking with the Toulon flanker. Vapormax Flyknit Outlet . The French clubs owner Mourad Boudjellal, who publishes comic books, claimed Armitage told him Jones had been in contact to clear the way to an international return.Former London Irish back row Armitage has spent six years in exile due to Twickenhams ruling that overseas players can only be selected in exceptional circumstances. Armitage, who was named 2014 European Player of the Year, has one year left on his contract and his availability has been made known to Aviva Premiership clubs, with Wasps and Bath his likely destinations if a move materialises.But Jones was quick to play down speculation he has been in touch with Armitage, whose brother Delon plays alongside him at Toulon and also represented England before his move to the Top 14.Youve got to remember the bloke who makes the comments writes comic books. I will leave it at that, said Jones.I dont know whether he writes them or sells them but he has made plenty of money out of them. Batman and Robin wont be in the team.When asked if there had been any contact with Armitage, Jones added: Not that I know of.People have false Facebook posts and false Twitter accounts, so I suppose you can have a false phone call. Watch our exclusive interview with England head coach Eddie Jones. I dont control him. Its got nothing to do with me. He is not eligible to play for England.Jones England squad have gathered in Brighton to prepare for their Sky Live game against Wales at Twickenham on May 29, a match that that will serve as the warm-up to their series against Australia in June.But he refuses to subscribe to the traditional explanation for a poor end-of-season tour being that it bookends an arduous campaign. People have false Facebook posts and false Twitter accounts, so I suppose you can have a false phone call. Eddie Jones I remember one of the first staff meetings we had after the Six Nations when the staff started saying theyve had a long, hard season, Jones said.As soon as you talk like that, youre saying you dont want to win. Every team in the world has got this same issue.The southern hemisphere come here in November - do the All Blacks ever complain about a long, hard season? They enjoy it and they play super rugby.Theres no reason why we cant go to Australia and play super rugby.Watch England v Wales on Sky Sports 3 HD. Coverage begins on May 29 at 2:30pm. Also See: Wasps target big-name signings Itoje lands European award Tuilagi fit for semi-final Wasps close in on Le Roux Nike Cortez Mens Sale . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Air Max 270 React Sale . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. http://www.nikeshoesoutletwholesale.com/adidas-ultra-boost-sale.html . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. LOS ANGELES -- Jordin Canada wowed with moves in the lane, spectacular passes and pull-up jump shots. UCLA coach Cori Close doesnt ever let the guard or any other player glance at the Jumbotron to check out replays, but Sunday wouldve been a good day for a watch party.Canada and her teammates will see plenty of highlights at the end of film sessions, the only time Close allows what she calls passion plays to be shown, after leading the ninth-ranked Bruins over Michigan 84-64.Canada had 16 points, a career-high 14 assists and no turnovers while Monique Billings and had 19 points and a season-high 16 rebounds. Kelli Hayes added a career-high 16 points.I dont think were close, but I think we made a huge step today, Close said.Canada is on the Naismith Trophy watch list for the best player in womens college basketball.Most of the time Im working on things I need to get better at, Canada said. I dont really like to think about stuff like that. My concern is getting better and growing.The Bruins (7-1) took a 10-0 lead and extended their home winning streak to 18 in a row dating to last season. UCLA has won 22 straight against unranked opponents.Michigan (8-3) was led by Kysre Gondrezick with 18 points and Hallie Thome with 15 points.The Wolverines were without three players -- Boogie Brozoski and Sam Trammel stayed home to prepare for exams, and Nicole Munger was out with an injured left foot.Billings had 11 points and 12 rebounds as UCLA took a 45-25 halftime lead.All five starters for UCLA scored in double figures.BIG PICTUREMichigan took a step backward as it struggled to move the ball offensively and let UCLA dominate inside. It had played well the last few games and fared much better against then-No. 10 Florida State in a 76-62 loss.UCLA did whatever it wanted offensively, getting high-percentage shots and using its stiffling defense to fluster Michigan. Nike Cortez Cheap. Its performance will serve as a good warmup for its longest road stretch of the season.POLL IMPLICATIONSUCLA should stay at No. 9 or could move up a spot as No. 8 Louisville is the only team ahead of it in the rankings with two losses.WEEKEND SWEEPWith the UCLA men beating Michigan at Pauley Pavilion on Saturday and the women doing the same on Sunday, the Bruins made it a weekend sweep. The Michigan mens team sat behind the Michigan bench for Sundays game and the teams were scheduled to share a charter flight back to Ann Arbor, providing they could return as there is a snowstorm. Some players on the UCLA mens team were in attendance as well.THROUGH THE TREESMichigan tried to pack the lane with its interior defense but that didnt bother Canada, who drove the lane and scored on layups and jumpers or kicked the ball out.Mentally Ive always had that where I dont fear anyone, Canada said. Im not afraid to play anyone, thats just the mentality that I have.QUOTE OF THE GAMEUCLA played phenomenal. Ive watched a lot of film, and I dont know if they played as well as they played tonight. I thought they really clicked on all cylinders. They defended us extremely, extremely well. They played incredibly hard. They executed on the offensive end. They rebounded the heck out of the ball. Theyre a great team. -- Michigan coach Kim BarnesUP NEXTMichigan: Just finished seven consecutive road games away from the Crisler Center and returns home for four consecutive games against Ohio, Vermont, American and Rutgers.UCLA: Has feasted on a home-heavy schedule and now hit the road for three consecutive games -- at UC Santa Barbara, South Carolina and North Carolina AT&T. ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel