Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 20, 2020 7:11 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

finish with a few birdies and I thought

Tournament host Luke Donald crashed out of the British Masters as compatriot Andrew Johnston delighted the home fans by surging into contention for a second win of the season. Air Force One Pas Cher .Donald could only add a second round of 70 to his opening 77 at The Grove to finish five over par and miss the cut by five shots.It was nice to finish with a few birdies and I thought as host they might give me another nine holes to try and make the cut, but it was not to be, Donald joked. Ive seen a different side of what goes on and it has been fun to be a part of. Its tough to juggle but Im not going to make any excuses.At the other end of the leaderboard, Englands Richard Bland carded a flawless 64 late in the day to claim the halfway lead on 11 under par, a shot ahead of Johnston and Noren.Bland has yet to win a European Tour event in almost 400 appearances, but a new aggressive approach has helped the 43-year-old record six top-10 finishes and just two missed cuts in 2016.Its by far the best year of my career and there is so much more still to play for, the world number 127 said. Suddenly you start thinking about your world ranking and the possibility of playing in some majors next year.I want to keep the foot down and make it an unbelievable year and to win here would be a huge honour.Playing partners Johnston and Noren had led for much of the day after matching rounds of 65 which featured a three-shot swing on their final hole as Noren double-bogeyed and Johnston made birdie.Johnston hit the headlines in April by winning his first European Tour title in the Spanish Open and admitting he could not wait to get home afterwards to get hammered with friends and family.The 27-year-old Londoner has since become better known by his nickname Beef and is hugely popular with spectators, revealing he had signed an apple for a young fan and the forehead of a man who was old enough to know better.But the world number 79 also has some serious goals on the course and would love to win the £500,000 first prize on home soil on Sunday.It would be massive, said Johnston, who joked he has yet to tell his sister he plans to live with her in Orlando when he splits his time between the PGA Tour and European Tour next season.I didnt play very well last week and worked really hard Monday to Wednesday because I wanted to come here and do really well.Asked if he had a message for his fans, Johnston added: Make some noise. All I want to hear out there is, Beef. I am loving it. The fans have been amazing so just keep it up. It means the world to me.Scotlands Scott Jamieson and the English pair of Tommy Fleetwood and Anthony Wall were two shots off the lead on nine under, with Chris Wood, Richard Sterne and Dunhill Links winner Tyrrell Hatton another stroke back.Jamieson is currently 117th on the Race to Dubai, with only the top 110 after next weeks Portugal Masters keeping their card for next season, but has been inspired by compatriot Marc Warren, who jumped from 125th to 70th by finishing fifth behind Hatton on Sunday.Its amazing how quickly things can change, Jamieson said after a flawless 65. Marc went from possibly losing his card to maybe playing in all the Final Series events, but I still have two big days ahead of me.Its tough but you have to face it as a challenge. Its obviously not an ideal situation but I just have to trust in my ability and see where it takes me.Wood carded an error-free 66 to boost his chances of joining Seve Ballesteros, Nick Faldo and Colin Montgomerie in winning the BMW PGA Championship and British Masters in the same year.Its beginning to become a target, Wood said. Obviously Im four behind Alex and hes playing great this year. But what a motivation that is, to try to get your name up with those guys.Lee Westwood birdied two of his last three holes to shoot 68 and finish seven under, with defending champion Matt Fitzpatrick on two under. Air Force 1 Low Homme Pas Cher . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. Nike Air Force 1 Just Do It Noir . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. http://www.siteairforce1pascher.fr/air-force-1-07-soldes.html . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. RIO DE JANEIRO -- New 1,500-meter Olympic champion Faith Kipyegon sat at a podium not long after winning her first major title -- when she beat the world-record holder in the process -- and watched reporters fire questions about doping at the woman on her right.It was perhaps a hard introduction for the 22-year-old Kenyan and former junior champion, but welcome to track and field in 2016.Sitting to the right of her, Genzebe Dibaba of Ethiopia, the reigning world champion and record holder, promised reporters she was crystal clean, a commitment she was asked to make after her coach was arrested in Spain and held for three days in June on suspicion of supplying banned substances.The coach, Jama Aden, was released but remains under investigation and cannot leave Spain. Suspicion has moved over to athletes under his control.The rumors roaming around the world are deeply affecting me, said Dibaba, who won silver behind Kipyegon. I have communication with Jama. Its solely, purely and solely, training and execution and competition. And this [the rumors] adversely affected my performance, my psychology. Im completely and crystal clean from doping.Suspicion is reasonable in this middle-distance event after six of the top eight finishers in the 2012 Olympic final in London -- includiing gold medalist Asli Alptekin and silver medalist Gamze Bulut -- either were disqualified or are facing allegations of using performance-enhancing substances. Air Force 1 Soldes. Some were caught years later.What will be said and written about this Rio de Janeiro race in years to come?Dibaba had been tested four, five, six times in the buildup to the Rio Olympics, she said, speaking through an interpreter.As for Aden, Dibaba said he is only under investigation and she had received no further information on his case from Spanish police. She would stand by her coach if he was cleared.Kipyegon, aware her country is under heavy scrutiny amid doping allegations, said she and Kenya were going by doping control rules.And Rio bronze medalist Jennifer Simpson, the first American woman to win an Olympic medal in the 1,500-meter event, was asked how she would react if her coach, or part of her close team, was investigated for doping.To me, personally, its important who I surround myself with in my life, Simpson said. And who I surround myself with are people Im proud to be affiliated with. And thats important for anyone. Who you are connected to says something. ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel