Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 19, 2020 2:04 PM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

c basketball teams are being hou

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Ahoy there, Captain K. Air Force 1 Low Italia .Mike Krzyzewski has warmed up to staying on a cruise ship during the Rio Olympics.The U.S. mens and womens Olympic basketball teams are being housed on the 196-cabin, Silver Cloud cruise ship and the luxurious accommodations have been a talking point even before the Americans arrival.Krzyzewski, who plans to step down as Team USAs coach after these games end, was asked by a French reporter about his teams living quarters following a 113-69 win over Venezuela on Monday.Coach K proceeded to go on a comical rant about his teams floating lodgings.Well, we dont live on a boat, he said. Were staying on a boat. I actually live in Durham, North Carolina. I have a swimming pool and once in a while I get on a raft and lie in there. But Ive never really thought about living on a boat. Since 1992 the U.S. teams have stayed in different locations and those are the accommodations here and that was good.The typically serious Krzyzewski was just clearing his throat.Its not our boat, he deadpanned, and were not the only people on the boat. There are other people on the boat that we see, that we say `good morning to and `hello. Weve actually made friends on the boat. I never knew I would have boat friends. In fact, now that Im talking about it, I might go buy a boat. But Id have to have a bigger swimming pool. Its a place to stay and were here to play basketball.And Ill tell you what, the people in Rio have been unbelievable as far as their treatment of us and their hospitality. Were fortunate to be here for the Olympics whether were on a boat or not.While his coach was on a roll, guard Jimmy Butler -- sitting next to Krzyzewski -smiled and mostly managed to keep a straight face.Butler, whose Olympic teammates say he doesnt like being on the water and isnt a fan of the ship, was also asked about the boat.I just do what Im told, he said. Im told to sleep on a boat, so I sleep on a boat.Krzyzewski didnt miss a chance to re-visit the vessel when the news conference ended.Im going to go back to the boat, he quipped. See you guys. I get seasick, too. Air Force 1 Alte Victorious Minotaur . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Air Force 1 Mid Nere . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. http://www.airforce1outletitalia.it/scontate-air-force-1-mid-bianche.html . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. OXFORD, Miss. -- Taylor Manuel scored 22 points and Mississippi beat No. 25 Oregon 83-67 on Wednesday night.Madinah Muhammad added a pair of 3-pointers and 18 points for the Rebels (8-2), who made only 4 of 20 from the arc and were outrebounded 41-37 but used 17 Oregon turnovers, eight off steals, to score 23 points.Ruthy Hebard was 10 of 13 from the floor and scored 22 points for the Ducks (8-2), who had a four-game winning streak snapped. Justine Hall scored 10 points while Mallory McGwire recorded her first double-doublee with 11 points and 12 rebounds. Air Force 1 Mid Uomo. Freshman guard Sabrina Ionescu, who had put up two triple-doubles in the previous three games, was held to two points, two rebounds and one assist.The Rebels took a 4-0 lead on a pair of Manuel baskets, were up 14 at halftime and stayed in front by double figures in the second half.The Ducks were ranked this week for the first time since December 2003. ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel