Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 14, 2020 9:51 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

l earlier this year.A me

CORSICANA, Texas -- Former Texas A&M football coach Tom Wilson has died. Shane Doan Jersey .The school announced Wilson died Wednesday in Corsicana after battling cancer. He was 72.An official with Griffin-Roughton (ROW-ton) Funeral Home in Corsicana, Billy Roughton, said Thursday that Wilson died at home with family at his side.Wilson was Texas Techs quarterback from 1964-1965, going 14-7-1. He was a Red Raiders assistant before joining the Aggies in 1975, as offensive coordinator then head coach in 1978. Wilson was 21-19 with A&M through 1981.Wilson coached high school teams in Palestine (PAL-uhs-teen) and Corsicana before his 1999 retirement. He served on the Corsicana City Council from 2007 until earlier this year.A memorial service will be held Monday at Northside Baptist Church in Corsicana, 50 miles southeast of Dallas. Barrett Hayton Jersey . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Jason Demers Jersey . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. https://www.cheapcoyotes.com/358z-jeremy-roenick-jersey-coyotes.html .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. MIAMI -- Ricky Nolasco followed his worst outing of the season with his best. It resulted in a rare win for the Miami Marlins. Nolasco struck out 11 and the Marlins stopped a season-high seven-game losing streak, holding off the Arizona Diamondbacks 2-1 Sunday. "Weve been playing close games, but it doesnt matter if you lose 10-0 or 2-1, you dont want to lose so it was good to snap that and try to get on a roll here," Nolasco said. The Diamondbacks scored once in the ninth. Mike Dunn, the Marlins third pitcher of the inning, got pinch-hitter A.J. Pollock to ground out on a 3-2 pitch with the bases loaded to end it. "Bend, but dont break, thats all that matters," Nolasco said. Marcell Ozuna broke a scoreless tie with a two-run double in the sixth. Didi Gregorius had three hits for Arizona, which had won four in a row. "Early in the game we had a few chances, but we couldnt get the big hit when we needed it and (Nolasco) got stronger," Gregorius said. Nolasco (3-5) was coming off an outing in which he allowed six runs in five innings in a loss to Cincinnati on Tuesday. "Ricky was great," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "Coming off a shaky last start, but thats Ricky. Rickys been solid all year and I really wanted him to finish that game. He looked good and was in complete control." But the Marlins all-time wins leader bounced back with his best, earning his 79th career victory. He gave up one run and five hits in eight-plus innings. "I felt good, good command of all my pitches," Nolasco said. "The curve ball was really good so that really helped a lot

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel