Xchange (Forums) Xchange (Forums) Sports
  • Topic: 93 in overtime on Wednesday night.

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 22, 2018 8:14 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

93 in overtime on Wednesday night.

Brooklyn, NY (SportsNetwork. Blue Jays Reese McGuire Jersey .com) - Mirza Teletovic had 26 points and 15 rebounds as the Brooklyn Nets defeated the San Antonio Spurs 95-93 in overtime on Wednesday night. Brook Lopez posted 16 points and 15 boards, Deron Williams recorded 17 points and nine assists and Bojan Bogdanovic added 14 points and eight rebounds for the Nets, who have won four of their last six games on the heels of a five- game losing streak. Danny Green nailed six 3-pointers and netted 20 points to go with 10 rebounds for San Antonio, which had its eight-game winning streak snapped. Tim Duncan supplied 14 points and 17 boards. Blue Jays Marcus Stroman Jersey . On Tuesday, the star questioned whether that was still the case. Speaking to reporters at a charity event, Johnson said: "I just kind of wonder sometimes: Is this still the place for me?" Johnsons comments came after he was asked why he recently skipped a voluntary minicamp. Blue Jays Kendrys Morales Jersey . Listen to the Rangers vs. Kings live on TSN Radio starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also stream the post-game press conferences live on TSN.Ilya Bryzgalov is gambling that a trip to the minors will get him back to the NHL. The former Philadelphia Flyers goaltender is attending the ECHLs Las Vegas Wranglers training camp on a tryout. He hopes to parlay that into an NHL deal. "To be clear, I intend to return to the NHL and to be ready for game action when an NHL opportunity opens up," Bryzgalov said in a statement released by the Wranglers Thursday night. "I intend to work hard while I am here in Las Vegas, and to return the support I have received from my family, the many fans who have reached out to me with words of encouragement, and the Wranglers organization with actions, not words. "This is a unique opportunity for me to be an example to my own children, to the young fans who have supported me, to my new teammates, and eventually to the NHL teammates who will come to rely on me again. Authentic Blue Jays Jerseys For Sale. " Bryzgalov passed a physical Thursday before agreeing to the tryout. Bryzgalov, 33, went 19-17-3 with a 2.79 goals-against average and .900 save percentage last season for Philadelphia. He appeared in 40-of-48 regular-season games. The Flyers bought Bryzgalov out of the final seven years of his US$51-million, nine-year contract. He is receiving $23 million over the next 14 years. Bryzgalov will not address reporters until the end of camp, according to the Wranglers. Las Vegas regular season starts Oct. 19. "Operating independently of an NHL affiliation allows us the freedom to explore these types of opportunities, and we are thrilled to have Ilya here to work with us, and our goaltenders especially," coach and general manager Mike Madill said in a statement. "It will be an amazing experience for them." Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans JerseysCheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel