Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 22, 2018 8:13 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

whether he will be ready to play Satu

INDIANAPOLIS -- Pacers coach Frank Vogel says Paul George is feeling better after being diagnosed with a concussion. Authentic Josh Archibald Jersey . It is still uncertain whether he will be ready to play Saturday night at Miami when the Eastern Conference finals resume with the series tied 1-1. Indianas two-time All-Star wore a red jersey and was limited to non-contact drills at Thursdays practice after getting injured in a collision with Miamis Dwyane Wade midway through the fourth quarter of Game 2, which Miami won 87-83. Following the game, George told reporters he "blacked out" and had blurred vision when he was hit in the back of his head by Wades knee -- descriptions team doctors said they were unaware of when George returned to the court. Based on those descriptions and further examination Wednesday, team doctors said George would be subject to the leagues concussion protocol. "There is a minimal contact requirement that hes got to do and be tested afterward," Vogel said, referring to NBA rules governing medical clearance. George took shots Thursday and made a dunk before leaving the court. He was not available to reporters following practice. Vogel made it clear that George only did light work and that he wasnt sure if the Pacers would have their top scorer for Game 3 -- or even who he would put in the starting lineup if George couldnt play. In fact, Vogel said, the Pacers might not know that answer until Saturday. "We are preparing for both (possibilities)," Vogel said. "I think we have guys that can fill in, certainly not play at Pauls level. But we would have to adjust the end result at the time, and Im sure we will be able to do that." The NBAs concussion policy states that once a player is diagnosed, he needs to be "held out of all activity until he is symptom-free at rest" and until neurological signs return to normal. George will have to go through tests of increasing exertion before being cleared. The Pacers star remained face down after a play that resembled more of a football tackle than a scramble for a loose ball. Wade also remained down before limping to the bench. Georges teammates said they never imagined he had a head injury. "I know he fell. I thought he hit his face, but like I said he was cool," power forward David West said. "I didnt know he was hurt." Following a timeout, George and Wade both returned to the floor and finished the game. That prompted questions about whether Pacers doctors should have been more cautious with George and whether players are honest with team doctors in similar situations. The NBA said Indiana followed league policy. Point guard George Hill went through a similar experience in last years Eastern Conference semifinals against New York, missing Game 5 before returning for Game 6. Hill said he believes Georges return to practice, albeit limited, was an "encouraging" sign that George might play Saturday. Hill said the toughest tests he had to pass were on the treadmill and on the court. But he doesnt believe George provided incorrect information to the doctors so he could continue to play. "He was honest at the time, he didnt feel anything until after and I think in that case your adrenaline is pushing so high that you just dont really realize until you actually sit down," Hill said. "I think he was very honest as to how he felt. I think our training staff did a great job asking questions." Authentic Mario Kempe Jersey . It was a move of some time in the making. “He hasnt thrown well, clearly some guys are being used more than him right now and the only way to get out of this funk is to pitch,” said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys .ca. Kerry, In the closing minutes of the second period of Game 4 between Pittsburgh and Columbus there were the remnants of two broken sticks behind the Pittsburgh net.CARSON, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Galaxy have signed coach Bruce Arena to a multi-year contract extension. Terms of the deal were not released when the extension was announced Thursday. Arena, a three-time MLS coach of the year, joined the Galaxy in 2008 and has ledd the club to MLS titles in 2011 and 2012. Authentic Christian Dvorak Jersey. He has an 82-46-44 regular-season record with Los Angeles. Arena said in a release that he is honoured to remain with what he called the "pre-eminent soccer club in the United States." Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel