Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 26, 2019 8:54 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Patrick Willis Color Rush Jersey

We joke about Frank Gore playing forever Mike Person Jersey , but at some point the future Hall of Famer is going to hang up his cleats. He keeps chugging along, but I’m guessing he calls it quits after either this season or next season. The clock will start for his induction into Canton, but before then, he likely will have an option for extending his NFL career.Virtually every current or former teammate or coach asked about Gore talks about how smart he is. We know about his ability to find holes where they don’t seem to be any Patrick Willis Color Rush Jersey , but his football knowledge extends beyond that in many ways. His level of football knowledge seems like something that should be tapped into after his playing days are done.Stephen Holder, a senior writer for The Athletic recently put together an interesting feature on Gore. According to Holder, Gore has returned to Indianapolis each of the last two offseasons to take in the NFL Combine. Gore has made these visits to learn more about how scouts evaluate players and understand the business of football.Holder’s piece is a good one, even if we already know about what he brings to the table. It will be something to watch in a year or two (or more) when Gore does retire. Holder wrote about Colts GM Chris Ballard’s interest in bringing Gore into the front office once his playing days are done. I have to think virtually every team would want to at least reach out to Gore about some kind of role. Maybe it’s a scouting job https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Jerick-Mckinnon-Jersey , maybe it’s a coaching job. My guess is the former, but either way, a team that does not at least reach out to Gore about a job is foolish.Gore has extensive history with the San Francisco 49ers, so my fingers remain crossed that he ends up with a role in the organization. If Jim Harbaugh ever returns to the NFL DeForest Buckner Jersey , he would likely push hard to bring in Gore. And of course Ballard has shown his interest. Wherever it is, that organization would be getting an all-time great football mind.If you get some time, give Holder’s article a read. What a difference a year makes" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteNiners Nationa San Francisco 49ers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibrary49ersOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsFiled under:San Francisco 49ers NewsRoster Projections49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo’s supporting cast ranked seventh in NFLNew,100commentsWhat a difference a year makesPDTShareTweetShareShare49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo’s supporting cast ranked seventh in NFLPhoto by Ezra Shaw/Getty ImagesIf I would have told you the Monday after Week 17 that the San Francisco 49ers would have one of the best-supporting casts heading into the 2019 season you would have likely reacted in one of three ways. The homer in you would have agreed. The pessimists would have gotten a good laugh. The realist would have pointed to health.Bleacher Report’s Brad Gagnon ranked every NFL quarterback supporting cast heading into the 2019 season. The 49ers were No. 7 on the list.The Indianapolis Colts were one spot ahead of the 49ers on the list. Gagnon’s reasoning was the TY Hilton-Eric Ebron-Marlon Mack combo gives the Colts the edge over a 49ers trio of Dante Pettis-George Kittle-Tevin Coleman. Hmmm.The 49ers find themselves high on the list due to a plethora of options at the skill position. Kyle Shanahan mentioned last week he felt like this was the first roster he had that could overcome injuries. Kittle is a star Garry Gilliam Color Rush Jersey , and Pettis is on his way to becoming a household name in the league. The most significant difference for me this year will be the 49ers ability to make plays once the ball is in their hands. I imagine we will see a lot of gains that would have been seven yards last year turn into 15+ yard gains. The added athleticism at the skill positions on offense will make it tough for defenses to get the 49ers off the field.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel