Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 6, 2019 8:51 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Mourinho has confirmed Sky S

Jose Mourinho has been told the Manchester United job is his this summer if the clubs owners decide to sack Louis van Gaal, according to Sky sources. Fake Air Max 270 Uk . Mourinho has confirmed Sky Sports News HQs story from May 13 that he has no agreement in place yet with any club, insisting he is currently focused on enjoying his life.When asked to confirm whether or not there was an agreement in place with Manchester United, Mourinho stated with nobody. But Sky sources can reveal that Mourinho was speaking after attending a dinner meeting in central London with his agent Jorge Mendes and his lawyer, in which options for his next move were discussed.Mendes offered no comment to Sky Sports News HQ when asked about Mourinhos future, and he left London on a flight late on Monday night. Louis van Gaals future beyond the FA Cup final remains in doubt However, Mourinho has been assured by Mendes that he will be back at a top club in July and, when quizzed about United in Mexico City last week, Mourinho confirmed: I know nothing about it really. I dont have a club. In July, I will be back.Manchester United have declined to comment. Mourinhos priority is to monitor events at Man Utd rather than commit to PSG Meanwhile, Sky Sports News HQ has been told there is no change to the situation regarding Paris Saint-Germains interest in bringing Mourinho to the Parc des Princes to succeed Laurent Blanc.Sky Sports News HQ reported on April 19 that the former Chelsea manager had been approached by PSG immediately after their elimination from the Champions League at the hands of Manchester City.Mourinhos priority, however, was to wait and monitor events at Old Trafford before making a decision on PSG or any other job and it is understood that remains the case. Also See: Sky Live: Man Utd v Bournemouth Schmeichel: Man Utd bored me Wayne Rooney interview Transfer Centre LIVE! Fake Air Max 97 Uk . - Jordan Addesis shootout goal helped the Plymouth Whalers to a 3-2 win over the Sault Ste. Air Max 90 Replica Uk . Here at TSN.ca we will take a look back at the season by bringing together a panel of experts to help pick the best 50 players of the season. CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen of Finland birdied the last hole to stay on top of the Irish Open leaderboard after the third round on Saturday. Ilonen, who has led from the outset, carded a 2-under-par 69 to move to a 12-under total at Fota Island. The leader by two shots overnight, Ilonen will take a one-shot lead into the final round over Danny Willett of England, who eclipsed Ilonens own course record by a shot with an 8-under 63 that also included a hole-in-one at the seventh. One shot further back on 10 under was crowd favourite Graeme McDowell, who birdied two of his closing three holes in a score of 69. The Northern Irishman was not only targeting a first victory this year but also a maiden Irish Open victory. "Its been fun to come here this week after the pressures of last weeks U.S. Open and just let off some steam and relax, and enjoy my golf again, and also enjoy the odd pint of Guinness in the evenings," McDowell said. "I will now try and give the crowds what they want tomorrow, and thats an Irish winner, but then there is a lot of names up on the leaderboard who will have issues with that. "Winning the Irish Open is well up my leaderrboard as far as wish lists of golf tournaments I would like to win, and to win would do many things like kick start my season and boost my Ryder Cup chances. Cheap Air Max 200. " He noted an Irish winner would also cap a good week for Irish golf, with Royal Portrush added to the British Open rotation, and Rory McIlroy committing to representing Ireland at the 2016 Olympics. Ilonen confessed he wore an emerald-colored shirt to try and win over the large Irish crowds. The Finn could have easily finished two clear when his attempted eagle chip shot at 18 lipped out, leaving a three-footer for his birdie. "I decided to wear a green shirt today, and the fans were really pleased, but then I knew my course record wouldnt last long and I called that," Ilonen said. "But I feel really comfortable out there, and really pleased to birdie 18, and get back the lead." Willett recorded his second hole-in-one of the year, after one at the China Open. "It was a perfect number, wind out of the left with an 8-iron, kind of saying go in and not really quite sure, but it slam-dunked in the hole," Willett said after his second 63 of the year. ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel