Xchange (Forums) Xchange (Forums) Medical/Para-Medical
  • Topic: he chases his first tour title.

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 19, 2018 8:53 AM IST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

he chases his first tour title.

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Lee Westwood saw his four-shot lead trimmed to just one on Saturday after a bogey at the final hole of the third round of the Malaysian Open. Rays Daniel Robertson Jersey . Westwood shot a 1-under 71 for a three-round total of 14-under 202 but is only one shot ahead of English compatriot Andy Sullivan, who had a 66 as he chases his first tour title. Frenchman Julien Quesne is another three shots back in third place after a 69. Westwood, who turns 41 next week, won the Malaysian Open in 1997 and is looking for a repeat to end a near two-year winless drought. For a third day in a row he birdied the opening hole of the Kuala Lumpur Golf Club course before dropping a shot with a three-putt bogey at the second. He added birdies at the fifth -- also for a third day in succession -- and at the par-3 12th before two-putting the final green for bogey after having to play his approach shot from the slope of a fairway bunker. "It was tricky out there and I didnt play as well as I did the first two days and there was some tough flags out there," Westwood said. "I got a couple of bad breaks out there today but I am leading with a day to play, so I am quite happy with that." Italys Matteo Manassero celebrated his 21st birthday with his best round of the tournament, a 67 to sit in a tie for 14th at 6 under. Defending champion Kiradech Aphibarnrat was forced to pull out ahead of the third round because of inflammation of his tonsils. There was no sign of the hornets that attacked Pablo Larrazabal on the 14th hole during Fridays second round, forcing the Spaniard to jump into a water hazard. Larrazabal shot a 70 to sit tied for 23rd at 4 under. Rays Nick Ciuffo Jersey . 1 goaltender tonight when they conclude a four-game road trip versus the Winnipeg Jets. Rays Hoby Milner Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Duck Calling With several marquee centres available via trade and expected to be available via free agency, the Anaheim Ducks could be primed to be big players in the coming days.Scottsdale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Martin Laird shot 3-under 68 on Saturday and he extended his lead to three strokes after 54 holes of the Phoenix Open. Laird ended three rounds at 13-under-par 200. He will go for his fourth PGA Tour title on Sunday. Hideki Matsuyama fired an 8-under 63, the low round of the week at the TPC Scottsdale, and he soared into a share of second place at minus-10. He was joined there by Brooks Koepka (64) and Zach Johnson (67). Jon Rahm, who is a member of the Arizona State golf team, posted a 5-under 66 and he improved into a tie for fifth at 9-under-par 204. He stands alongside first-round leader Ryan Palmer (68) and Justin Thomas (69). Bubba Watson (69), Angel Cabrera (69) and Francesco Molinari (64) are among nine players tied for eighth place at minus-8. Molinari had a hole-in-one on the raucous par-3 16th. Laird, who led by two when the second round was completed earlier Saturday, stumbled out of the gate as he bogeyed the first. He atoned for that mistake with a 5-foot birdie putt on the third. Laird made it two in a row as he birdied the fourth from seven feet out. After three straight pars, Laird drained a 15-footer for birdie at the ninth to make the turn at 11-under. He poured in a long birdie try from off the green at No. 11. Laird moved to minus-13 with a kick-in birdie at the 13th. He scrambled for par on 14 after finding the rough off the tee. Thats just a brutal hole. If you miss the fairway, its almost an automatic layup. That was a big up and down for par, stated Laird about the 14th. He found water off the tee at the par-5 15th and that led to his third bogey of the round. The Scotsman bounced back with a 4-foot birdie putt at No. 17. Laird closed with a par at the last to end three clear of the field. It was wedge and I didnt hit that bad of a shot, making bogey with a wedge on a par-3 youre never happy, especially on that hole. Theyre going to let you know about it. So that was a big onee because I had just come off a bogey on the par-5 before, Laird said of his par at 16. Rays Jake Faria Jersey. Then I managed to get one back with a birdie at 17. I had fun out there even though it was a little erratic at the end. Matsuyama converted back-to-back birdies at two and three before running off four straight pars from the fourth. He drained a 23-footer for birdie at No. 8 and he birdied the ninth en route to making the turn at minus-5. The reigning Memorial winner started his second nine with three more pars. He chipped to two feet at the par-5 13th and knocked that in for birdie. Matsuyama began a hot closing stretch with a 2-putt birdie at the par-5 15th. He followed with birdies at 16 and 17, both from inside six feet. Matsuyama ran in a 17-footer for birdie at the last to gain a share of second place. Koepka had a slow start to his round with eight pars and a birdie on the front nine. He jumped up the leaderboard with three birdies in the first four holes around the turn. Koepka birdied three in a row from the 15th, all from inside 10 feet, to soar to minus-10. Im very pleased with how I played the back nine. I knocked a bunch of rust off and Im trying to get back into the swing of things since this is the first event of the season for me, said Koepka. Johnson opened with a birdie, but followed with four straight pars. He drained a long birdie try at the sixth, but gave that shot back when he failed to save par from the rough at the eighth. Around the turn, Johnson jumped to minus-10 as he ran off three consecutive birdies from the 13th. He closed his round with three pars in a row. NOTES: Laird, whose last PGA Tour victory was at the 2013 Texas Open, owns the 54-hole lead for the fourth time in his PGA Tour career ... He won one of the previous three times he was in that position ... Matsuyama had one of the 10 bogey-free rounds ... Saturdays attendance was down from last year, but there were still 159,906 at the course during round three. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots JerseysCheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel